ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Morgan Freeman DANGEROUS PREDATOR??!!???
DaNewGuy 12:53 PM 05-24-2018
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ssment-n877126
Originally Posted by :
Among other things, Freeman allegedly subjected two women to “unwanted touching” and three said he made “public comments about women’s clothing or bodies.”

“But each of them said they didn’t report Freeman’s behavior, with most saying it was because they feared for their jobs,” CNN reported.

CNN said it also reached out to “dozens more people” who worked with Freeman and who said they never saw him misbehave and insisted he was “a consummate professional on set and in the office.”

Only two of the women accusing Freeman — including Chloe Melas, a co-author of the CNN article, who says she was harassed while interviewing the actor on a junket — were named. NBC has not verified the allegations against the iconic 80-year-old actor.

[Reply]
vailpass 03:57 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
At least post the picture. Geez.

Hung jury.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:57 PM 05-24-2018

I hope the Pussific is as pink as in my dreams.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:35 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
:-)

I absolutely read that in his voice.
[Reply]
scho63 07:38 AM 05-25-2018

I know I'm probably in the minority but boy do I hate fake tits! They look like a softball was cut in half and implanted side by side in her chest. Look like two rocks. :-)
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:06 AM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
I know I'm probably in the minority but boy do I hate fake tits! They look like a softball was cut in half and implanted side by side in her chest. Look like two rocks. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
JakeF 09:30 AM 05-25-2018
Isn't he a little old and frail to be dangerous?
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:37 AM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Damnit. I thought this was going to be a new Predator movie thread staring Morgan Freeman.

Sooooo disappointed.
I think it would be fun to watch a narrated Preditor Animal Kingdom show on National Geographic
[Reply]
Spott 09:43 AM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I think it would be fun to watch a narrated Preditor Animal Kingdom show on National Geographic
I wish I could tell you that the elk fought the good fight and the lions let him free. I wish I could, but nature is no fairy tale world...
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:46 AM 05-25-2018

[Reply]
vailpass 10:01 AM 05-25-2018
I heard she forced him to let her blow him.
[Reply]
TLO 10:04 AM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'd still motorboat the shit out of her.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:13 AM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by Spott:
I wish I could tell you that the elk fought the good fight and the lions let him free. I wish I could, but nature is no fairy tale world...
Well played
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:14 AM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
And another
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:27 AM 05-25-2018
I'm Morgan Freeman and I like to do you in the booty hole.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:21 PM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Depends on the man doing the complimenting too. Women are much more receptive to guys they're attracted to. Ugly creepers will definitely make them uncomfortable.

Rule of thumb: If you're not an attractive man and you hit on a woman you're a creeper.

If you're handsome, you're just flirty.
Basically this.

If they think you are attractive, it is flirting and harmless.

If they think you are ugly, it is creepy and harassment.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up