ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Morgan Freeman DANGEROUS PREDATOR??!!???
DaNewGuy 12:53 PM 05-24-2018
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ssment-n877126
Originally Posted by :
Among other things, Freeman allegedly subjected two women to “unwanted touching” and three said he made “public comments about women’s clothing or bodies.”

“But each of them said they didn’t report Freeman’s behavior, with most saying it was because they feared for their jobs,” CNN reported.

CNN said it also reached out to “dozens more people” who worked with Freeman and who said they never saw him misbehave and insisted he was “a consummate professional on set and in the office.”

Only two of the women accusing Freeman — including Chloe Melas, a co-author of the CNN article, who says she was harassed while interviewing the actor on a junket — were named. NBC has not verified the allegations against the iconic 80-year-old actor.

[Reply]
DaNewGuy 02:18 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
#paymetoo
If I ever hear any abusers come forward about taking head imm calling the authorities on u
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 02:18 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Depends on the man doing the complimenting too. Women are much more receptive to guys they're attracted to. Ugly creepers will definitely make them uncomfortable.

Rule of thumb: If you're not an attractive man and you hit on a woman you're a creeper.

If you're handsome, you're just flirty.
Lol... Very true.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:30 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
If I ever hear any abusers come forward about taking head imm calling the authorities on u
:-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:35 PM 05-24-2018
I didn't know Morgan Freeman was the black Donald Trump.....
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:36 PM 05-24-2018
Well, it's pretty tame compared to a lot of other misbehavior, but if true is still obviously inappropriate.

I mean in one case a woman said he was flipping up her skirt over and over to see her underwear... her supervisor has come forward as a witness saying she had to ask him to stop.

So, I mean... at least some cases were (allegedly) a bit worse than an inappropriate 'nice tits' or something.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:39 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Depends on the man doing the complimenting too. Women are much more receptive to guys they're attracted to. Ugly creepers will definitely make them uncomfortable.

Rule of thumb: If you're not an attractive man and you hit on a woman you're a creeper.

If you're handsome, you're just flirty.
I don't think women view attractiveness and appearances as synonymously as men do.

Ugly guys with social influence can get more girls than a loser who looks like a 30 year old Brad Pitt.
[Reply]
threebag 02:51 PM 05-24-2018
What's wrong with "nice tits"?
[Reply]
Frazod 02:56 PM 05-24-2018
Fucking bitches are out of control.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 03:15 PM 05-24-2018
Victim describes Bill Cosby, police sketch artist draws Morgan Freeman.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:17 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Victim describes Bill Cosby, police sketch artist draws Morgan Freeman, CNN reports it as Trump.
fyp
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:31 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
****ing bitches are out of control.
Not quite, they are in the process of taking control.

First it was that men should get in touch with their feelings. Then it was women should work at all the same jobs as men. Now it is to the point where, OMG you acted like a man (brute!). If they could get men to have the babies and stay at home that is where we would end up at this rate. :-)
[Reply]
Spott 03:35 PM 05-24-2018
I wonder if he narrated these encounters while they were happening. I think his voice would make it a somewhat more pleasant experience.
[Reply]
srvy 03:40 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
These bitches can't spread lies about God

Looks like they are doing some heavy petting on Morgan there.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 03:50 PM 05-24-2018
I wouldn’t mind if Morgan Freeman gave me a reach around.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 03:54 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
After seeing photos of Chloe Melas in a bikini, Mr Freeman is guilty
At least post the picture. Geez.

[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up