ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>OTA's Begin Today.
Coogs 08:31 AM 05-22-2018
I'm sure a lot of you don't care about OTAs, but I am anxious to hear how things are going at practice!
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:59 AM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Sounds like Mahomes and the offense struggled today.
Mahomes had a terrible last day of OTAs, but he has the correct mindset, this is the time to make mistakes.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:38 AM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Mahomes had a terrible last day of OTAs, but he has the correct mindset, this is the time to make mistakes.
So Mahomes had a terrible day- did you see any video footage of this? Or are you basing it off a stat line posted by some dumbass reporter?

How many of those passes were dropped or should have been catches?

BTW- Andy has stated they were trying new plays since it is just a PRACTICE.

Idiocy. :-)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:32 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The crowds during Training Camp are going to be gigantic because of Mahomes.
I don’t know, for most of the CP world yes, but there’s a lot of fans who hated the Alex smith trade and are turned off right now. Patty does well this season and I think next years training camp will be very crazy.

I guess I’m saying; this is the year to go watch PMII in training camp. Because when he starts blowing up...... Whammy
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:46 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
So Mahomes had a terrible day- did you see any video footage of this? Or are you basing it off a stat line posted by some dumbass reporter?

Idiocy.

It was Adam Teicher, so it was a dumbass reporting it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:56 PM 05-27-2018
Based on the numbers and Reid's comments, it sounds like he had a shit day. And that's okay.
[Reply]
-King- 05:00 PM 05-27-2018

Mahomes can have bad practices. It's okay. You don't need to defend him every post.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:52 PM 05-27-2018
All sniveling and whimpering about a bad day of practice for Mahomes, will now be terminated with extreme prejudice
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:17 PM 05-27-2018
There is no such thing as a bad Patrick Mahomes II practice. Every time he steps on the field, he gets better.
[Reply]
wasi 01:11 AM 05-28-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
There is no such thing as a bad Patrick Mahomes II practice. Every time he steps on the field, he gets better.
Great post Rain Man

Nothing about Mahomes' NFL career to this point indicates he can't get better and learn from mistakes. His growth at playing in a pro offense over the course of preseason + 16 weeks last year, is just one example.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:26 AM 05-28-2018
Mahomes is an unpolished player hell throw more picks than Alex and have bad games. It happens hes young.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:16 AM 05-28-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Wow, this is the first time I haven’t looked at a trolling post from you. Proud of ya Tomby!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:35 AM 05-28-2018

Remember our conversation about me using "baby references" ? Not trying to :-) you here at all. I like you "Halfcan" but I am just trying not only to emotionally prepare you but emotionally prepare 2/3rds of CP as well for this upcoming season.:-)

Realistic expectations are one of the best ways to control anxiety.:-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 04:29 PM 05-28-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:

Only KC expectations that matter (to me and for what should be many others) are that :

Pat makes 2018 a fun season.

Pat learns from mistakes and improves over time.

As long as he's healthy, he will make 2018 KC ball fun.

The rest, we'll see about.

:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:58 PM 05-28-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Remember our conversation about me using "baby references" ? Not trying to :-) you here at all. I like you "Halfcan" but I am just trying not only to emotionally prepare you but emotionally prepare 2/3rds of CP as well for this upcoming season.:-)

I don't feel like your "expectations" of the Chargers going 12-4 while the Chiefs finish last in the division because of Mahomes are realistic at all. So I don't need to be emotionally prepared for it- thanks though.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:30 PM 05-28-2018
I’m hard.

https://instagram.com/p/BjSZW-5ldbi/
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up