ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>OTA's Begin Today.
Coogs 08:31 AM 05-22-2018
I'm sure a lot of you don't care about OTAs, but I am anxious to hear how things are going at practice!
[Reply]
-King- 04:17 PM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Sammy Watkins �� —> https://instagram.com/p/BjItElohOao/

Swipe left to see all three videos.
The second catch is nasty.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:20 PM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
The second catch is nasty.
Posted via Mobile Device
Daaaamn...Of course, it would be nice if he didn't have to reach like that but...OTA's and all...that was impressive...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:24 PM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Daaaamn...Of course, it would be nice if he didn't have to reach like that but...OTA's and all...that was impressive...
Gettin’ the timing down baby. At least we have a wideout who can do that if need be. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 04:32 PM 05-23-2018
So whatever happened with Hunt? The incident in Cleveland or whatever where he wouldn't fuck the underage girls and threw them out of his hotel room when he found out how old they were. Then they told police he hit them or something. Anything ever come of that?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:37 PM 05-23-2018
Might also be worth noting that KPass was at ROLB in those two videos across from Houston.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:44 PM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Sammy Watkins �� —> https://instagram.com/p/BjItElohOao/

Swipe left to see all three videos.
Who is throwing those passes?
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 07:11 PM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Who is throwing those passes?
Not Alex Smith!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:51 AM 05-24-2018
And the video is taken off from instagram...since it was not media day, perhaps somebody got in trouble for posting it?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:48 PM 05-24-2018
Sounds like Mahomes and the offense struggled today.

Originally Posted by :
The Chiefs had their finished their first week of offseason practice and Thursday’s workout wasn’t a good one for quarterback Patrick Mahomes II and the rest of the starting offense. Mahomes was 4-of-15 with an interception in full team drills and 7-of-12 with an interception in 7-on-7 drills. The interception in full team drill was on a pass tipped at the line of scrimmage and caught by linebacker Tanoh Kpassagnon. On the interceptions, coach Andy Reid said, “You want to test what you can get away with at these camps so you’re going to have interceptions. That doesn’t bother me. You repeat it and now that’s a problem. But you want to test it and see what you can get away with. That’s all part of the way this thing works.’’ - Adam Teicher

[Reply]
staylor26 04:58 PM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by :
4. Steven Nelson had a good day

One of the top plays of the day came from veteran cornerback Steven Nelson, who is the only cornerback who played considerable snaps last year at cornerback for the Chiefs that returns this season.

Early in a 7-on-7 period, Nelson jumped in front of a Mahomes pass out to the left for the interception and returned it for what would have been a touchdown.

A bit later, Nelson provided fantastic coverage in the red zone on a play that was specifically designed for Nelson, who was on an island, to bite, and he didn't.

It's going to be a big year for him and his defensive teammates had plenty to say about it after practice on Thursday. We'll have more on that next week.
This guy has been on Instagram all offseason talking about having a breakout year so I found this interesting. He told me he’d be playing outside more.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:10 PM 05-25-2018
We definitely could really use somebody to step up this year.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:18 PM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
That fat sack of shit needs some time in the gym
Paunch DeLeone
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:47 PM 05-25-2018
And apparently Mr. pussy himself, Mitch Morse, is still injured.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:11 PM 05-25-2018
Let that bitch walk in free agency. He's not reliable
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:14 PM 05-25-2018
When do we find out the schedule for training camp? I'm wanting plan a fishing trip the Missouri River by St Joseph and watch Patrick Mahomes II practice
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up