ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>OTA's Begin Today.
Coogs 08:31 AM 05-22-2018
I'm sure a lot of you don't care about OTAs, but I am anxious to hear how things are going at practice!
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:54 PM 05-22-2018
He's a basketball eatin' lookin' motherfucker
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:56 PM 05-22-2018
"Alright so here's what we're trying to do.

You, go fetch me some macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes and gravy from KFC.
You, get those delicious biscuits from Church's
You, quickly get to LC's and get a big BBQ platter before the health department shows up
You, 2 liter of Diet Coke"
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:14 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
That ball placement on all of those passes doe. Whew.
YAC will be huge this season.

[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:18 PM 05-22-2018
Thse were all McGloin throws.....

Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
YAC will be huge this season

[Reply]
Hoover 08:26 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
YAC will be huge this season.

I'm afraid of what this means for our secondary...
[Reply]
Best22 08:50 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
You'd rather have Mitchell and Gaines?
[Reply]
-King- 08:53 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
That the fastest player in football is burning other players in shorts? My concern level is at negative 100. Id be concerned if he wasn't burning them.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
staylor26 08:58 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
That the fastest player in football is burning other players in shorts? My concern level is at negative 100. Id be concerned if he wasn't burning them.
Posted via Mobile Device
This. The overreaction to pictures of those guys getting beat by Hill/Watkins in shorts is embarrasingly silly.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 09:24 PM 05-22-2018
3 guys who are 4.3 guys burning corners with Mahomes throwing them the ball? Be excited and expect much more of it in training camp. No reason to worry - theyll do it to all secondaries.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:07 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
You'd rather have Mitchell and Gaines?
Crap being replaced w/ crap.

The CB's on this roster outside of Fuller unfortunately are crap.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:14 AM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Crap being replaced w/ crap.

The CB's on this roster outside of Fuller unfortunately are crap.
Disagree. Nelson is decent in the slot and I actually think Redmond (A former 3rd round pick btw) and Smith will surprise people this season. Redmond was very highly rated coming out of college and his career has only stalled because of injuries. IF he stays healthy this pre-season then he just might play imo.
[Reply]
Buckweath 06:31 AM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Disagree. Nelson is decent in the slot and I actually think Redmond (A former 3rd round pick btw) and Smith will surprise people this season. Redmond was very highly rated coming out of college and his career has only stalled because of injuries. IF he stays healthy this pre-season then he just might play imo.
I agree about Nelson. But for me Amerson and Redmond are clear unknowns, they could be good or just plain bad.

I am not sure expecting anything out of a 6th round pick in his rookie year is a good thing.

All in all, I just hope Veach has a clear plan B if it becomes obvious that Amerson and Redmond are not up to par.
[Reply]
Coogs 07:01 AM 05-23-2018
Does the KC media even know practice happened yesterday? I realize it's a May practice in shorts, but good lord. Not even a peep.
[Reply]
srvy 07:17 AM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I'm still not clear what he was looking for with that.
Cockroach water bug the creepy crawlers come out at night.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:18 AM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Does the KC media even know practice happened yesterday? I realize it's a May practice in shorts, but good lord. Not even a peep.
This.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up