ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>OTA's Begin Today.
Coogs 08:31 AM 05-22-2018
I'm sure a lot of you don't care about OTAs, but I am anxious to hear how things are going at practice!
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:41 PM 05-22-2018
I was taught as a youth to use the apostrophe when referring to decades (The 80's), but I never liked it. It makes no sense. I stopped using the apostrophe over time, but I always feel like I'm going to get a lower grade as a result.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:36 PM 05-22-2018
Here is the photo gallery from today: http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/p...5-363da5c23d5c

A few things I noticed:

Eric Berry and Chris Conley both appear to be back and rolling full go.

There are two photos toward the end--one of Watkins and one of Tyreek--where they appear to be burning Amerson and Nelson for TDs, respectively. Bittersweet indeed.
[Reply]
thabear04 02:37 PM 05-22-2018
Demetrius Harris is suspended for one game.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:42 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Technically, it should be "The '80s".
haha! nice.
[Reply]
Frosty 02:49 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Demetrius Harris is suspended for one game.
Oh noes!
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 02:49 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Here is the photo gallery from today: http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/p...5-363da5c23d5c

A few things I noticed:

There are two photos toward the end--one of Watkins and one of Tyreek--where they appear to be burning Amerson and Nelson for TDs, respectively. Bittersweet indeed.
That ball placement on all of those passes doe. Whew.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:51 PM 05-22-2018

A few things I noticed:

Everyone should look at these. Our offense is going to roast our defense.

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:57 PM 05-22-2018
Much rather see Nelson and Amerson get schooled than Fuller and Smith. But tbh though our defense having to cope with that offense in practice every week should actually make them better hopefully as they won't be seeing many better O's next season anyway :-) .
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:59 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
The flashlight :-)
I'm still not clear what he was looking for with that.
[Reply]
O.city 03:00 PM 05-22-2018
I think the corner they drafted this year ends up starting outside this year.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:01 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
If his 4.3 speed is legit they may need him because otherwise gonna see a lot of this

[Reply]
Nickhead 03:02 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Wait...you actually watched that thing? I turned it off after 20 seconds...
to be fair, i did not watch the whole thing. i skipped thru to the good parts :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:23 PM 05-22-2018

A few things I noticed:

Almost everyone is wearing a Vicis helmet too
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:26 PM 05-22-2018
Mahomes is always smiling- I bet the guys like working with him.

Amerson and Nelson getting roasted. I hope we bring in a couple of Corners to compete during training camp. We look very thin there.

Great to see Berry back. This defense is not the same without him- no heart or toughness.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:45 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Sure would be nice. If you hit on that Tremon Smith pick big time, it’s the kind of player that might just push them over the top in the next couple of years. Honestly, if the corners are pretty decent, I don’t see how this team loses more than 5 games. The offense is just too loaded.

It reminds me of Pittsburgh a few years back when their offense was really starting to get scary but the defense wasn’t very good. I picked them to miss the playoffs once, but the offense alone was good enough to win them 11 that year.

To be clear, I think our current defense >>> those 2014/2015 Steelers defenses.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up