ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>OTA's Begin Today.
Coogs 08:31 AM 05-22-2018
I'm sure a lot of you don't care about OTAs, but I am anxious to hear how things are going at practice!
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:28 AM 05-22-2018
Apostrophes should never be used for plurals or for acronyms.

It's "The 80s" and it's "OTAs"
[Reply]
JakeF 11:38 AM 05-22-2018
The crowds during Training Camp are going to be gigantic because of Mahomes.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:41 AM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That's good. Thank you!
You're welcome - thank you for recognizing my confidence in our team. I sure hope you share this hypothesis. I like that you're so kind, here.
[Reply]
Strongside 12:17 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The crowds during Training Camp are going to be gigantic because of Mahomes.
Chiefs are going to have to charge guys twice to get in. "Sir, you'll have to purchase admission for that giant boner."
[Reply]
patteeu 12:22 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
and the fact that the burger was bought at 4am, and he's doing a review on a fresh burger? and who the fuck eats a burger around the edges going inward? :-)
That's how I eat my burgers.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:26 PM 05-22-2018
How come we're not getting Twitter updates on almost one handed dime grabs?
[Reply]
loochy 12:33 PM 05-22-2018
Oh yay! It's time to bitch about players not participating in activities that are clearly optional.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:38 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
Oh yay! It's time to bitch about players not participating in activities that are clearly optional.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hey man, the soundbite from butthurt Belicheat was comedy fucking gold.
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:45 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Well, I don't want him to participate if he's not physically ready, but there should be a lesson learned from last year. Players are already seeing a higher rate of early season injuries due to less practice time because of the current CBA, resulting in players being less conditioned and more prone to injury. If I am remembering correctly, last year during the offseason and training camp we really babied Berry and significantly cut back on his practice time. In my opinion that very likely had a role in his injury.
Dude just asked if he was participating and you went in with an essay about it. lol
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:51 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
The flashlight :-)
I'm still not clear what he was looking for with that.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:52 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Dude just asked if he was participating and you went in with an essay about it. lol
Better than all the idiots posting about food. God forbid someone posts about football when the majority of the posts on the first page are non-football topics.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:53 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Better than all the idiots posting about food. God forbid someone posts about football when the majority of the posts on the first page are non-football topics.
Fuck you!!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:01 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
and the fact that the burger was bought at 4am, and he's doing a review on a fresh burger? and who the **** eats a burger around the edges going inward? :-)
Wait...you actually watched that thing? I turned it off after 20 seconds...
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:05 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

For plurality, absolutely. It's a little fuzzier for acronyms and years. Either is accepted, though I go without, as you do.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:22 PM 05-22-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

Technically, it should be "The '80s".
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up