ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 232
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08:25 PM 04-15-2018
Ariza is such garbage. This team isn't winning shit
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:29 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
One of the best defenders in the league doesn't make you a hof.

It makes you a good role player.
The next Bruce Bowen.
[Reply]
-King- 08:49 PM 04-15-2018

Exactly.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:24 PM 04-15-2018
Butler with the stupid shot. He should have found someone else.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:24 PM 04-15-2018

Tell that the HOF when he makes it in easily in 15 years on the strength of multiple championships, gold medals and DPOY awards.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:25 PM 04-15-2018
Houston choking hard down the stretch there, but lucky for them they were playing a bad team.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:30 PM 04-15-2018
Playoff Paul

Thank goodness Harden was in God mode. Everyone other than Harden and Capela turned in a dogshit performance. Can't believe I'm missing Ryan Anderson.
[Reply]
mcaj22 07:11 AM 04-16-2018
Chris Mullin and Mitch Richmond are in the HOF and those guys have bum resumes so Green is a lock easily.

Green will resemble something similar to Mutumbo when all said and done and thats a HOF lock
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:40 AM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Chris Mullin and Mitch Richmond are in the HOF and those guys have bum resumes so Green is a lock easily.

Green will resemble something similar to Mutumbo when all said and done and thats a HOF lock
Warriors fan?
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 11:50 AM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Warriors fan?
He just called Mullin a bum, so use your own judgment
[Reply]
mcaj22 12:00 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Warriors fan?
not even close. I just appreciate good basketball players across the league. Green and Klay get an unfair shake around here.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:06 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
He just called Mullin a bum, so use your own judgment
Weird he used 2 former Warriors as comparisons and obviously poor comparisons at that.
[Reply]
okcchief 12:54 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Presti should be recognized for his role in building the Rockets AND the Pacers. Great job.

The Pacers comment is ridiculous and complete revisionist history. Presti went and got a star player to keep Westbrook and have a shot. Oladipo is a product of redesigning his game and body. He attributes much of that to being in OKC. He also is allowed to dominate the ball. Indiana was shit on for this trade at the time it happened by everyone. Just because it has worked out for them doesn’t make it a bad deal. George was an all star and a veteran you can count on in playoff time. It was the right move for both sides at the time. It can turn out better long team for Indiana, but to go back and call it a bad deal is fucking ludicrous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:35 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by okcchief:
The Pacers comment is ridiculous and complete revisionist history. Presti went and got a star player to keep Westbrook and have a shot. Oladipo is a product of redesigning his game and body. He attributes much of that to being in OKC. He also is allowed to dominate the ball. Indiana was shit on for this trade at the time it happened by everyone. Just because it has worked out for them doesn’t make it a bad deal. George was an all star and a veteran you can count on in playoff time. It was the right move for both sides at the time. It can turn out better long team for Indiana, but to go back and call it a bad deal is ****ing ludicrous.

I didn't say it was a bad deal; I said he had a significant hand in rebuilding Indiana, which he did. They certainly wouldn't be where they are now without OKC giving them two critical pieces.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:04 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by okcchief:
The Pacers comment is ridiculous and complete revisionist history. Presti went and got a star player to keep Westbrook and have a shot. Oladipo is a product of redesigning his game and body. He attributes much of that to being in OKC. He also is allowed to dominate the ball. Indiana was shit on for this trade at the time it happened by everyone. Just because it has worked out for them doesn’t make it a bad deal. George was an all star and a veteran you can count on in playoff time. It was the right move for both sides at the time. It can turn out better long team for Indiana, but to go back and call it a bad deal is ****ing ludicrous.

Uhh, no. It was only “the right move” for OKC. For the Pacers, it was the best they could do because PG hung them out to dry when he went public that he wouldn’t resign and wanted to play in LA. That was a bitch move on his part.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 232
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up