ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 232
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:36 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Oladipo with the kill shot. Pacers win Game 1
That trade was a lopsided win for the Pacers. VO has blossomed into a superstar while PG will bolt OKC after this season.

Having said that, this series is far from over.
[Reply]
ratchet 04:52 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Green is a product of playing with 3 other elite/near elite players.

He's a good role player who fits in very well with the Warriors but he's not perennial hof player.
He's definitely a very unique hall of famer. To just call green a hall of famer is a little misleading because he plays a very specific role on a championship team. But no doubt he will make the hall of fame because of his resume that albeit are dependent on his co stars. Is he an individual hall of fame player? No. But he will make the hall of fame due to his role in a championship dynasty.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:12 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
That trade was a lopsided win for the Pacers. VO has blossomed into a superstar while PG will bolt OKC after this season.

Having said that, this series is far from over.
Presti should be recognized for his role in building the Rockets AND the Pacers. Great job.
[Reply]
-King- 05:37 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Tracy McGrady just made the hall of fame and he has basically 7 all stars, 2 scoring titles, no championships. nothing in college. 1 gold medal.

Green 3 all stars, 2 ships, DPOY, 3 all nba first team defense, NABC player of the year, 1 gold medal.

He's going to get probably a couple more all stars, another gold medal, and about 2-3 more championships before his resume is even finished. It's NOT close.
:-) I swear Green is the most overrated player in the league. He's a very good role player and that's it. Of all the role players in the league, he's in the best and easiest situation ever. If he was a first or even second option on a team, it would be one of the worst teams in the league.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:37 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Presti should be recognized for his role in building the Rockets AND the Pacers. Great job.
Dipo and Turner compliment each other extremely well. Couple that with career performances from Bogdanovic and Collison and tremendous role players like Thad Young, Cory Joseph and yes, even Lance Stevenson, plus great coaching from Nate McMillan, and you have a very dangerous team.

They play very hard and very unselfishly within their roles. I’ve watched them all season and the improvement has been amazing.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:54 PM 04-15-2018
Dipo and Turner compliment each other extremely well. Couple that with career performances from Bogdanovic and Collison and tremendous role players like Thad Young, Cory Joseph and yes, even Lance Stevenson, plus great coaching from Nate McMillan, and you have a very dangerous team.

They play very hard and very unselfishly within their roles. I’ve watched them all season and the improvement has been amazing.
I still can't stand stevenson, but the others are great.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06:59 PM 04-15-2018
Woooooo! Almost Playoff Harden time! Half the free throws, twice the turnovers!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:00 PM 04-15-2018
Oladipo looked like a young D Wade today.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:08 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I still can't stand stevenson, but the others are great.
Lance is a modern day Laimbeer. Bad Lance does really stupid, dirty stuff and kills his team, but good Lance plays with heart, hustle and brute strength. It’s just a matter of which Lance is present at any given time.

I still think Cleveland wins the series in 6 or 7. They’re not gonna miss that many open threes often.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:14 PM 04-15-2018
I like the T-wolves players but they aren’t going to win a game in this series.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 07:27 PM 04-15-2018
Paul has been nothing but a liability so far. Shocking!!!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:48 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-) I swear Green is the most overrated player in the league. He's a very good role player and that's it. Of all the role players in the league, he's in the best and easiest situation ever. If he was a first or even second option on a team, it would be one of the worst teams in the league.
Posted via Mobile Device
If he was on any other team this would not even be a discussion. That in itself should make this a no brainer.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:01 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
If he was a first or even second option on a team, it would be one of the worst teams in the league.
Posted via Mobile Device
Obviously. And yet still one of the best defenders in the league and a future HOFer.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:01 PM 04-15-2018
Lance is a modern day Laimbeer. Bad Lance does really stupid, dirty stuff and kills his team, but good Lance plays with heart, hustle and brute strength. It’s just a matter of which Lance is present at any given time.

I still think Cleveland wins the series in 6 or 7. They’re not gonna miss that many open threes often.
He had some shots today that looked like "see, look, I used to be a good player" kind of shots.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:05 PM 04-15-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Obviously. And yet still one of the best defenders in the league and a future HOFer.
One of the best defenders in the league doesn't make you a hof.

It makes you a good role player.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 232
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up