ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Media Center>Preacher...
unlurking 06:23 PM 10-30-2015
Mentioned in the bigger comic book thread, but figure it probably deserves it's own thread.

[Reply]
cabletech94 11:41 AM 06-07-2016
[QUOTE=Bowser;12262400]That was great. I liked this episode more than the pilot.

I'm not sure if I should spoiler this or not, so I'll just err on the side of caution since spoilers are such a potential shitstorm these days...

Spoiler!
[/QUOTE

EERRRRMAHGAAAWD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE ME CLICK ON THE SPOILERS!!!!!! YOU DIRTY RAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!
:-)
i've heard of this series, but i never got into it. seems like there is a whole lot of stuff going on. i'm sure it'll start tying together in the next week or so.
kinda cool, so far.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 12:31 PM 06-07-2016
Okay one episode in and I didn't read the comic and quit reading this thread after the posts about ep. 1. That being said......

The Preacher(Jesse Custer) looks like phobia when I first met him over a decade ago.
[Reply]
kepp 02:18 PM 06-07-2016
Originally Posted by Sfeihc:
Okay one episode in and I didn't read the comic and quit reading this thread after the posts about ep. 1. That being said......

The Preacher(Jesse Custer) looks like phobia when I first met him over a decade ago.
Oh, man...you're right. Enlarge the head a bit and that's him.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:57 AM 06-11-2016
Originally Posted by kepp:
Oh, man...you're right. Enlarge the head a bit and that's him.
I should take my photoshop out of mothballs and put Phil's head and some pink sox on the preacher...
[Reply]
unlurking 06:59 PM 06-13-2016
Slow episode this week. Still good, but missed the action of the first two episodes.
[Reply]
frankotank 02:57 PM 06-14-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I can't imagine what it's like for someone who hasn't read the source material. They are introducing the characters much faster than the comics, but still much slower than a typical TV series.
never read it. never even heard of it. but I'm watching.

while I still have a billion questions as to WTF....I'm digging it quite a lot!

tulip cracks me up.
when cassidy jumped out of the plane....that shit cracked me up. nice while e coyote umbrella....
the grey suits....when they showed back up....I was all WTF!!!
the end of ep 2....open your eyes....credits roll....I'm all MOTHERFFFFFFFF!!!! couldn't wait for next week....and then.....not much. eyes are open. :-)

I'm very intrigued and very not wanting to know much about it....it'll be.....SURPRISE!
[Reply]
NewChief 08:27 PM 06-14-2016
Verdict: worth watching?

If so: worth waiting until season end and binging instead of weekly release?
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:05 AM 06-15-2016
I would say yes on both counts, with the caveat that it's still very early.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 09:05 AM 06-15-2016
Worth a watch. I watched premiere. Now waiting to binge.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:22 AM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Verdict: worth watching?

If so: worth waiting until season end and binging instead of weekly release?
Definitely.

Me and the wife keep saying we'll wait and watch them all in one sitting but can't. Each monday we watch the ep from the day before.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:38 PM 06-30-2016
Renewed a day or two ago for a longer (13 ep) second season.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:40 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Excellent. I'm digging this show.
[Reply]
kepp 09:23 AM 07-01-2016
I'm liking it also...they did some good casting.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:52 AM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:30 AM 07-05-2016
Last episode moved the Q factor up several notches. First focused story that really held my attention throughout.

Good mix of starting off frenetic, settling in for a spell, then lowering the hammer.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up