ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1791 of 4809
« First < 791129116911741178117871788178917901791 179217931794179518011841189122912791 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:59 PM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm sure he'll be impressed with the three, 180 yard/1 TD performances Keesum had against the Bears/Packers.

To illustrate their new franchise QB's prowess...Trubisky threw for 128 yards/1 INT and had a 48% completion day against Minnesota. The Keesum-led Vikings barely won 20-17. :-)

Semian only had FIVE (completed) games, over two seasons, where he didn't top 200 yards...Keesum had five just last year.
So, you're suggesting that Trevor had better talent? :-) I can't wait for the season to start... actually something to talk about then.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:02 PM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
There were starters out on the field for Denver, were there not? I'd you want to make the claim that Mahomes didn't beat your starting unit, that'd be true, but even as stupid as you are I doubt you missed the fact that players like Von Miller were on the field during the final drive.
Everyone just has to go here to support whatever argument they're trying to make... https://www.pro-football-reference.c...1712310den.htm

Scroll all the way down to snap counts. Starters listed below... it's all there, run wild.

Broncos Starters
Player Pos
Paxton Lynch QB
C.J. Anderson RB
Demaryius Thomas WR
Bennie Fowler WR
Jeff Heuerman TE
Virgil Green TE
Garett Bolles LT
Max Garcia LG
Matt Paradis C
Connor McGovern RG
Cyrus Kouandjio RT

Shelby Harris DE
Adam Gotsis DE
Domata Peko NT
Todd Davis ILB
Brandon Marshall ILB
Shaquil Barrett SLB
Von Miller WLB
Aqib Talib LCB
Chris Harris RCB
Will Parks SS
Darian Stewart FS
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:18 PM 05-25-2018
This just in: Today, just now, Keesum told the guys to stay hydrated.

A true leader of men.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:20 PM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
This just in: Today, just now, Keesum told the guys to stay hydrated.

A true leader of men.
:-) It should be a meme. Just have Keenum doing the most routine things and exclaiming how it makes him a leader.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:22 PM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Everyone just has to go here to support whatever argument they're trying to make... https://www.pro-football-reference.c...1712310den.htm

Scroll all the way down to snap counts. Starters listed below... it's all there, run wild.

Broncos Starters
Player Pos
Paxton Lynch QB
C.J. Anderson RB
Demaryius Thomas WR
Bennie Fowler WR
Jeff Heuerman TE
Virgil Green TE
Garett Bolles LT
Max Garcia LG
Matt Paradis C
Connor McGovern RG
Cyrus Kouandjio RT

Shelby Harris DE
Adam Gotsis DE
Domata Peko NT
Todd Davis ILB
Brandon Marshall ILB
Shaquil Barrett SLB
Von Miller WLB
Aqib Talib LCB
Chris Harris RCB
Will Parks SS
Darian Stewart FS
I'm just pointing out his dipshittery when he makes those type of claims. If it really was a glorified preseason game, you wouldn't have players of Von Millers caliber out on the final drive. Were they trying their absolute hardest to win? No. Were all your starters out there? No. But there was an effort to win the game, as shown when Denver took advantage of Bray performing like a retard and rushing to tie the game midway through the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:58 PM 05-25-2018
:-) It should be a meme. Just have Keenum doing the most routine things and exclaiming how it makes him a leader.
Case Keenum leads by example. He always wears his seat belt!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:41 PM 05-25-2018
Interesting read on your boy Keesum.

https://ble.ac/2LvqMgS
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:15 PM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Interesting read on your boy Keesum.

https://ble.ac/2LvqMgS
"One item from Kinsley's research leaps out: Keenum benefited from a league-high 15 inaccurate completions—long passes where his receiver turned a poor throw into a big gain.

Fifteen gifts that result in big plays across a season can skew both the numbers and our perception of a quarterback, especially when his team's defense is so good that one or two big plays are enough to provide a lead that isn't going to be blown."
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:10 AM 05-26-2018
Keesum tried teaching Mongo how to use the Velcro on his cleats once again putting his great leadership skills on display. Mongo couldn't actually figure it out, but with Keesum leading the way, it won't be long.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:39 AM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
That’s because Patty is pure magic. He just wills the ball to be there and zing, it’s there!

lol

^^^ Finally. Boobstone understands and gets it. Good boy!

There were starters out on the field for Denver, were there not? I'd you want to make the claim that Mahomes didn't beat your starting unit, that'd be true, but even as stupid as you are I doubt you missed the fact that players like Von Miller were on the field during the final drive.

Eltard and Radio were convinced they could save some face by sending out some starters to "shut that uppity rookie down".

Yeah, that worked out well. :-)

At KnowMo's current rate, I expect a mass shortage of straw and feed for the cattle industry this coming football season.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 05:20 PM 05-26-2018
So now Knomo is pimping Keesum because “huddle up!” :-)

You know what a leader is? A QB that wins games and isn’t carried by an elite team cough Vikings cough
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:25 PM 05-27-2018
Elway is motivated, folks:

Originally Posted by :
“In my mind I’m probably as motivated as I’ve been since I took this job. That’s why I’m really, really looking forward to this season,” Elway told The Gazette. “I’ve always been a little bit motivated by criticism. And some of the criticism is just. But I’ve always used that as incentive to want to get better. We had a lot of good years before last year — bringing Peyton (Manning) here, the Super Bowls — so that made last year all the more disappointing. My No. 1 goal right now is to get us back to where we have that good football team with a great culture. That’s where it needs to be here.”

“I’m still enjoying what I’m doing with the Broncos. I’m still very, very driven by it. I want to get us back to where we’re competitive year-in and year-out. That’s the fun part of it. It’s no fun to go 5-11. Winning, that's fun.”
https://gazette.com/paul-klee-john-e...rticle/1626733

:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 09:48 PM 05-27-2018
We're all enjoying what he's doing with the Broncos as well.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:58 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We're all enjoying what he's doing with the Broncos as well.
Yes we are. I'm glad that he and Dink Nation still believe that ElFraud is a good GM. That only keeps them better that much longer.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:02 PM 05-27-2018
So excited about Keenum and QB purgatory!

Exciting times
[Reply]
Page 1791 of 4809
« First < 791129116911741178117871788178917901791 179217931794179518011841189122912791 > Last »
Up