ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Netflix : Evil Genius
Coochie liquor 06:57 PM 05-15-2018
Just binged the 4 episodes yesterday. Thought it was really well done. I don’t remember hearing about this case until I saw the preview. Would def recommend. Has anyone else seen this yet? I’m a sucker for true crime type stuff!

[Reply]
Simply Red 09:12 AM 05-21-2018
Looks good.
[Reply]
Swanman 11:16 AM 05-23-2018
The crazy part to me was the fact that he didn't die immediately when the bomb went off. It must not have been that strong. I think they said he was alive for like 10 minutes but they obviously couldn't do anything for him because they had no idea if there were additional explosions to come.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:32 PM 05-23-2018
Originally Posted by Swanman:
The crazy part to me was the fact that he didn't die immediately when the bomb went off. It must not have been that strong. I think they said he was alive for like 10 minutes but they obviously couldn't do anything for him because they had no idea if there were additional explosions to come.
That was fortunate for everyone other than the victim. Law enforcement looked completely unprepared in those videos. There were cars passing on the street, news reporters filming live. It looked like they hardly set up a perimeter for a potential blast.

Also, the victim seemed to have a little more insight into the map other than just having a bomb strapped to him and told to go. I think he'd been in on some conversations but had no idea it was going down when it did or even that he'd be the one wearing the bomb.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 02:49 PM 05-29-2018
What a beautiful mess of fucked up, fantasy being a real life situation. I couldn't stop watching. That must've been some tier 1, gold lined p*ssy for those dudes to be that complacent.
[Reply]
sedated 09:23 AM 06-01-2018
Pretty good reboot of "30 Minutes or Less", but lost a bit of the humor.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up