ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 22
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Lucas Niang opts out...
pugsnotdrugs19 07:46 AM 08-06-2020
https://twitter.com/tompelissero/sta...407051781?s=21

Damn.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:52 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Good luck to him. Allows him to get more familiar with the offense and rest up that knee fully.
Not sure how he can get more familiar with the offense while having zero contact (even remote contact) with the team until April 2021.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:55 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
After seeing the mess the Marlins and Cardinals staff and players have gotten themselves into because of a couple of stupid selfish ****wads, don't blame a single person for opting out of that type of environment.
The part I dont get is how college football has extra bye weeks built in with the expectation some shit will happen. The NFL hasnt made any adjustments. I just dont see how things will go smoothly 16 weeks in a row with no interruptions and when those happen then what? Are teams going to have to forfeit games?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:57 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Not sure how he can get more familiar with the offense while having zero contact (even remote contact) with the team until April 2021.
Did they take away his playbook? His ability to talk to coaches?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:59 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He's now like Ryan Reynolds when he spent an entire movie in a coffin burried in the sand.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:02 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
you're literally the most retarded high school graduate that iowa ever pooped out. jesus christ, you've gotten by with the 'omg he was from the first day of chiefsplanet! and he insults people!' schtick for decades literally.

you should be kinda sad, really. you're still iowanian from 7/31/2000.

bro, I've graduated high school, college, gotten a phd, gone through a childless divorce, gotten married, had two kids, and gotten a chiefs super bowl. this and many life events have shaped me since then. many personal beliefs and things have changed, I've evolved.

you're still you. the average person changes fundamentally every seven years or so data says. you're still mongoloid iowanian. god I feel so bad for brideiowanian. do you drag your knuckles when you walk still, all these two decades later? ever gotten a 23 and me? I suspect a lot of neanderthal DNA.

****ing evolve, man. life changes, you need to change with it otherwise you're just another boomer.
I don't recall asking for your resume' Anteachfa.

Your choice to be a fan.
[Reply]
TEX 11:08 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
He can't.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:08 AM 08-06-2020
Anteachfa is a quality chirp tho
[Reply]
Ebolapox 11:14 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Anteachfa is a quality chirp tho
A bit unimaginative and par for the course, but it’s the one thing in life he didn’t bungle completely
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:38 AM 08-06-2020
Delaying a season just seems stupid for many reasons.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:47 AM 08-06-2020
Totally get LDT and Damien opting out. Damien because he wants to be there for his mother and LDT because of all the people who need help.

Don't get the decision by Niang one bit. Apparently protesting for BLM is okay but playing football is too dangerous in terms of catching covid. Not a good very sign of his love for the game, or maybe he's just not that bright. Very disappointing. He just pissed away the opportunity of a lifetime.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:52 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Totally get LDT and Damien opting out. Damien because he wants to be there for his mother and LDT because of all the people who need help.

Don't get the decision by Niang one bit. Apparently protesting for BLM is okay but playing football is too dangerous in terms of catching covid. Not a good very sign of his love for the game, or maybe he's just not that bright. Very disappointing. He just pissed away the opportunity of a lifetime.
He went to protests?
[Reply]
scho63 11:53 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Were are heading toward 2000000 people dead and people are still pussies for trying to live
:-)

I think you need to take a math lesson.

2,000,000 cases GLOBALLY not deaths.

More realistic that 20,000,000 had it and most recovered. Asymptomatic.

32,800 dead in NY
15,840 dead in NJ
9,800 dead in Cali
8,600 dead in Mass
7,700 dead in IL

Top 5 states with deaths and all heavily leaning Democratic voters. That's a good thing
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:54 AM 08-06-2020
Get this stupid fuck out of the thread.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:55 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Apparently you don’t know the opt-out rules... the coaches/team can’t have any contact with an opted-out player. It’s similar to the lockout rules of no contact
[Reply]
tatorhog 11:57 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
you're literally the most retarded high school graduate that iowa ever pooped out. jesus christ, you've gotten by with the 'omg he was from the first day of chiefsplanet! and he insults people!' schtick for decades literally.

you should be kinda sad, really. you're still iowanian from 7/31/2000.

bro, I've graduated high school, college, gotten a phd, gone through a childless divorce, gotten married, had two kids, and gotten a chiefs super bowl. this and many life events have shaped me since then. many personal beliefs and things have changed, I've evolved.

you're still you. the average person changes fundamentally every seven years or so data says. you're still mongoloid iowanian. god I feel so bad for brideiowanian. do you drag your knuckles when you walk still, all these two decades later? ever gotten a 23 and me? I suspect a lot of neanderthal DNA.

****ing evolve, man. life changes, you need to change with it otherwise you're just another boomer.
side question

What is your phd in?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 22
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up