WEST:
#8 Blazers @ #1 Warriors
#7 Grizzlies @ #2 Spurs
#6 Thunder @ #3 Rockets
#5 Jazz @ #4 Clippers
[Reply]
New World Order 08:01 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
LeBron needed to team up with Wade, Bosh and Ray Allen to win his first 2 rings. But he's not a pussy fraud apparently. Ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

He's right ya know
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:02 PM 06-04-2017
Difference between LeBron and Durant is that LeBron left teams that couldn't make the playoffs w/o him, and Durant left a team that blew a 3-1 lead in the WCF for the team that beat him after talking shit about the guys who left to build the so-called "super teams".
[Reply]
Hootie 08:02 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
I don't see how anyone can complain about the warriors, but 3 players colluding to play together in Miami is okay.

I'm okay with both. You're a hypocrite if you're okay with one but not the other.
Posted via Mobile Device
NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SAME

And I fucking hated that, too.

1st, they joined Wade, who was on a team that wasn't very good and was totally gutted because of the LeBron and Bosh acquisitions.

2nd, Bosh was a total misfit in that group ... and Wade ended up being washed up for the last few years.

LeBron didn't jolly on over to a 73 win team that should have been back to back champions.

They had to learn to be great. I hated him leaving Cleveland, but only a fucking moron dumb mother fucking AIDS swallower believes these two scenarios are even close to the same thing.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:03 PM 06-04-2017
Someone please point me to one playoff series Chris Bosh played in where he was 'superstar' caliber his entire tenure with LeBron?

I'll patiently wait!
[Reply]
-King- 08:04 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by Phobia:
NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SAME

And I fucking hated that, too.

1st, they joined Wade, who was on a team that wasn't very good and was totally gutted because of the LeBron and Bosh acquisitions.

2nd, Bosh was a total misfit in that group ... and Wade ended up being washed up for the last few years.

LeBron didn't jolly on over to a 73 win team that should have been back to back champions.

They had to learn to be great. I hated him leaving Cleveland, but only a fucking moron dumb mother fucking AIDS swallower believes these two scenarios are even close to the same thing.
One player joined a team that was entirely homegrown. One player actually collided with others to form a super team.

You're right, they're not comparable scenarios. LeBron's is worse.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Hootie 08:04 PM 06-04-2017
P.S.

Point me to one playoff series where Chris Bosh wasn't a total AIDS soft dick piece of shit with LeBron in Miami. That 'super-team' was all LeBron because they were not much of a fit at all. I can't explain why to you fucking idiots because it would just make me want to jump off a fucking cliff because you're all fucking stupid.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:05 PM 06-04-2017
COLLUDED with others?!?!

WTF does that even mean? Bosh and James were UFA ... pretty sure they can talk to each other about where they want to sign.

Grant Hill and Tim Duncan were supposed to do the same thing back in the day with the Magic.

Collude? King, are you ever right about anything? You are a nice kid, always have been, but you are literally wrong about everything and are constantly 3 years behind the curve and have terrible sports takes.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:06 PM 06-04-2017
this NBA season was a total waste of ****ing time - Van Gundy flat out said on Russillo before the playoffs that the playoffs were over anyways

no one can compete with this - you have 4 superstars that all double as great team basketball players

STUPID

****ING

STUPID
Durant, Curry, Green, and Thompson should all start for the US Olympic team with LeBron. We've never seen anything like this in NBA history.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:06 PM 06-04-2017
I still this being a 15 point Warriors win. Seriously. The Cavs thought a track meet against the Warriors was the way to go? Genius. LeBron is great at getting 2, Warriors are great at getting 3. Math is not going to work out for the Cavs in this style. Reason they got to 6 3 years ago was because they roughed up the game and turned it into a halfcourt physical game. A track meet plays right into GS and they are going to go on 1 of their patented runs in the 2nd half, hit 3 or 4 3s in a row, and it'll be game over. I predict this to be double digits by the start of quarter 4
I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE NBA
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:07 PM 06-04-2017
Totally retarded..Lebron started the Super Team concept. Go back and look at the articles and such. You ca split hairs about how super the super teams are but having 3 max players collude to play one 1 team is the same thing.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:07 PM 06-04-2017
Oklahoma City's ownership and front office management is the dumbest idiots in sports.
[Reply]
-King- 08:07 PM 06-04-2017
COLLUDED with others?!?!

WTF does that even mean? Bosh and James were UFA ... pretty sure they can talk to each other about where they want to sign.

Grant Hill and Tim Duncan were supposed to do the same thing back in the day with the Magic.

Collude? King, are you ever right about anything? You are a nice kid, always have been, but you are literally wrong about everything and are constantly 3 years behind the curve and have terrible sports takes.
Yes collude.

col·lude
kəˈlo͞od/Submit
verb
verb: collude; 3rd person present: colludes; past tense: colluded; past participle: colluded; gerund or present participle: colluding
come to a secret understanding for a harmful purpose; conspire.
"university leaders colluded in price-rigging"

I think that applies. They all agreed to play with each other and it was pretty harmful to the league. Good thing they choked to the Mavs and Spurs though :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
New World Order 08:08 PM 06-04-2017
P.S.

Point me to one playoff series where Chris Bosh wasn't a total AIDS soft dick piece of shit with LeBron in Miami. That 'super-team' was all LeBron because they were not much of a fit at all. I can't explain why to you ****ing idiots because it would just make me want to jump off a ****ing cliff because you're all ****ing stupid.

Bosh and Wade both outscored Lebron in the 11 Finals.

Dwayne Wade outplayed everyone, averaging 9 more points than Lebron while having a higher fg%
[Reply]
Hootie 08:08 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Durant, Curry, Green, and Thompson should all start for the US Olympic team with LeBron. We've never seen anything like this in NBA history.
These asshats don't realize the difference between Kyrie great (individual) and what the Warriors have. They have 4 great TEAM superstars. Kyrie is cut out of the Carmelo cloth. One type of great wins, the other doesn't.

Kyrie and Love are Carmelo. Love, however, has been better this postseason but he is still more name than star.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:08 PM 06-04-2017
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Difference between LeBron and Durant is that LeBron left teams that couldn't make the playoffs w/o him, and Durant left a team that blew a 3-1 lead in the WCF for the team that beat him after talking shit about the guys who left to build the so-called "super teams".
Don't forget also blew a significant lead in game 6 of that same WCF series in the last few minutes primarily because of his own turnovers and bad shots.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 185
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Up