Page 10 of 39
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Media Center>CW: The Flash
keg in kc 02:22 PM 05-15-2014
Time to give it its own thread...

[Reply]
007 04:21 AM 04-25-2015
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
That would be in interesting twist on the show. Probably be a good idea, give them more blood family.
we will see
[Reply]
thabear04 11:12 PM 04-28-2015
Great episode can't for next week when they will show
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Silock 11:29 PM 04-28-2015
This show is good.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:41 AM 04-30-2015
I thought that was an outstanding episode, even though it felt like a season finale. Really enjoying this show (perhaps even more than Daredevil, which I like as well).
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 07:18 PM 04-30-2015
I like how this show actually sort of acknowledges the comic lore and how it's sort of an alternate history where Reverse-Flash went back and changed everything, especially when whatshisface talks about how his future costume is bright red

also, anyone catch the Justice League reference? The computer lady thing was like "founding member of The.." before getting cut off by Barry
[Reply]
thabear04 09:05 PM 04-30-2015
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
I like how this show actually sort of acknowledges the comic lore and how it's sort of an alternate history where Reverse-Flash went back and changed everything, especially when whatshisface talks about how his future costume is bright red

also, anyone catch the Justice League reference? The computer lady thing was like "founding member of The.." before getting cut off by Barry
Yeah I notice that too.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:51 AM 05-06-2015
Clancy Brown Kurganing as Grodd was badass
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:36 AM 05-07-2015
They need to kill Iris, that bitch is getting on my last nerve. Her, i dont love you, but everyone fucking knows she does shit is getting old. She serves no fucking purpose on this show. Oooh,im tired of people telling me its to keep me safe. yes, it is bitch. relax, they didnt tell you because they didnt want you to fucking know! lol
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:44 PM 05-07-2015
They need to kill Iris, that bitch is getting on my last nerve. Her, i dont love you, but everyone ****ing knows she does shit is getting old. She serves no ****ing purpose on this show. Oooh,im tired of people telling me its to keep me safe. yes, it is bitch. relax, they didnt tell you because they didnt want you to ****ing know! lol
I imagine you might be upset if everyone else knew this huge secret about your family that could cause you harm and nobody told you anything about it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:19 PM 05-07-2015
Iris is the emotional center of the series. Killing her would kill the show.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:35 PM 05-07-2015
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I imagine you might be upset if everyone else knew this huge secret about your family that could cause you harm and nobody told you anything about it.
I dont think i would be too fucking upset knowing my family was keeping me save from meta fucking humans. especially if i was a regular person. why the fuck would i want to get into the middle of that kind of shit? leave me out.

If you cant understand why they wouldnt tell a young women about stuff like that, then i dont know. Then again, me growing up the way i did, we always go with the, "dont tell me i dont need to know mentality! I dont know anything, i didnt see anything." lol
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 03:06 PM 05-07-2015
Flash is a pussy.

She is the one that didn't choose him. She is the one that couldn't stop whining,moaning and acting like a child. Blaming everyone else for shit when they have been saving your ass.

Tough shit ... deal with it.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 04:08 PM 05-07-2015
Iris

[Reply]
Ragged Robin 08:15 PM 05-07-2015
They need to kill Iris, that bitch is getting on my last nerve. Her, i dont love you, but everyone ****ing knows she does shit is getting old. She serves no ****ing purpose on this show. Oooh,im tired of people telling me its to keep me safe. yes, it is bitch. relax, they didnt tell you because they didnt want you to ****ing know! lol
lol yeah, the drama about this is so forced. YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOUR SECRET... uhh yeah it's his secret to tell, fucking chill out :-)
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:48 AM 05-08-2015
She really reminded me of Thea Queen in that episode: "Why is everyone lying to me? Waaaa!" Annoying as hell!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 39
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up