ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>A Quiet Place Part 2
Sure-Oz 09:08 AM 01-01-2020
This totally looks like the PS4 game feel of "The last of us" I'll definitely see it. Really liked the first one but didn't think it needed a sequel.

https://youtu.be/XEMwSdne6UE
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:54 PM 03-13-2020
I’ll rent this at a minimum, the first one was pretty original IMO

The little bastard should’ve listened to his sister about that fire truck...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:45 AM 05-28-2021
Bump. Anyone seeing it this weekend? My son got to see it the other night at advanced screening at the theater he works at. He said it was excellent.

My guess is that it should be the largest opening weekend since the pandemic began.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 01:33 PM 05-28-2021
Great reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. I'm in. Going to see it this weekend.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/a_quiet_place_part_ii
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:16 PM 05-28-2021
Got our tickets for tomorrow.

This was literally the next theater flick I was gunning for right before the lockdowns went in effect. I was like two days away from being able to see it then BAM- denied.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 02:11 PM 05-29-2021
I saw this last night. Really, really good. Maybe even better than the first. Definitely see it in the theater if you can.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:23 PM 05-29-2021
Yep, it was really tense, just like the first. I enjoyed it a lot.

Cillian Murphy was a good stand-in for Krasinki's character and I enjoyed seeing more of the world beyond their little farm/town.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
-King- 11:35 PM 05-29-2021
It was decent. Basically the same basic story beats as the first movie honestly. It also has the same problem in that you can't think about the movie at all after you watch it or every plot point, character decision, etc. just falls apart.
[Reply]
SAGA45 07:05 AM 05-31-2021
Loved it! Awesome techniques with the 2 and 3 tension points playing out at the.same time. The opening was great as well. Would have loved to have spent more time there.

I'll give it a solid 9/10.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:24 PM 05-31-2021
Meh.

I enjoyed the first one for what it was: a concept film that was much better acted than most horror/scifi. Up until the birthing scene in the first one me and the wife both enjoyed it. That scene must have been paid for by Scientology...
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:44 PM 05-31-2021
Caught it today. Fantastic. Additional points added for a sequel living up to the original.

EDIT: listening to people crunch snacks during dead silence is the true horror for Misophonia sufferer like myself though.
[Reply]
Sorry 09:55 PM 05-31-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Caught it today. Fantastic. Additional points added for a sequel living up to the original.

EDIT: listening to people crunch snacks during dead silence is the true horror for Misophonia sufferer like myself though.
Someone yelled to get their baby out of the theater (first movie in a packed house) after everyone laughed at a part and e baby laughed a beat after. Lol
[Reply]
Sorry 12:33 AM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yep, it was really tense, just like the first. I enjoyed it a lot.

Cillian Murphy was a good stand-in for Krasinki's character and I enjoyed seeing more of the world beyond their little farm/town.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:12 AM 06-04-2021
Saw it last night. i thought it was quite excellent. Krazinski really has some good directing chops. I like how they don’t overly explain everything. Only thing I didn’t care for was the abrupt ending.
[Reply]
-King- 09:50 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up