rocknrolla 06:38 PM 11-24-2023
Gotta wait til it all drops to binge
Can't wait
[Reply]
BWillie 10:27 PM 11-29-2023
"I live here now"
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:25 PM 01-10-2024
This season is fucking on fire. Absolutely perfect TV.

Jon Hamm and Juno Temple are flawless.

So sad there's only more one episode.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:04 PM 01-11-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This season is ****ing on fire. Absolutely perfect TV.

Jon Hamm and Juno Temple are flawless.

So sad there's only more one episode.
The whole cast is killing it. Best season since maybe 2 but it may be better than 2 or at least equal.
[Reply]
smith11 05:13 AM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
The whole cast is killing it. Best season since maybe 2 but it may be better than 2 or at least equal.
stupid ending
[Reply]
old_geezer 11:47 AM 01-18-2024
My favorite since season 1. As already stated Juno Temple and John Hamm absolutely killed their characters and the co-stars were all great also. I was expecting a "balls to the wall" ending with action galore. Instead we got a quick resolution to the main storyline and the rest of the time was spent wrapping up all the many other storylines. I thought it was perfectly done and loved the time spent to complete the story.

To paraphrase one character:
"A man whose life has been nothing but pain and rejection experiences kindness, love, and respect"
"A man finds peace and happiness"
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:47 PM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
My favorite since season 1. As already stated Juno Temple and John Hamm absolutely killed their characters and the co-stars were all great also. I was expecting a "balls to the wall" ending with action galore. Instead we got a quick resolution to the main storyline and the rest of the time was spent wrapping up all the many other storylines. I thought it was perfectly done and loved the time spent to complete the story.

To paraphrase one character:
"A man whose life has been nothing but pain and rejection experiences kindness, love, and respect"
"A man finds peace and happiness"
Very No Country for Old Men-ish. I approve and don’t want to wait another 3yrs for the sequel.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:55 PM 01-19-2024
Yeah I really liked the last episode
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 10:46 AM 01-20-2024
Except for the death of Officer Witt Far, I enjoyed the series resolution.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:05 PM 01-20-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Very No Country for Old Men-ish. I approve and don’t want to wait another 3yrs for the sequel.
Funny that you say that because that is exactly what the writer said he was going for with the ending. He wanted to do a reverse No Countty for Old Men ending for Dot.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:59 PM 01-23-2024
That celtic warrior quasi villain had some purposes and good scenes but the ending scene was kind of dumb. I admit I got bored and dozed off since I felt like the show already ended with the Jon Hamm prison scene.

Another good dumb funny line by Hamm...."If you're so smart then why are you so dead?"
[Reply]
Page 30 of 30
« First < 202627282930
Up