ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Okay, so what's working?
Rain Man 03:14 PM 10-13-2019
We all know what's happening. Kelce's getting mugged on every play, Patrick is hobbled, the offensive line is a mess, special teams are mentally deficient, we have no linebackers, and Frank Clark.

So how do we get back on the right track? We were 4-0 at one point and we can be 4-0 again. Kind of. You know what I mean.

I present to you my plan.

1. Do not ever return a kickoff out of the end zone. Easiest fix ever. Have we returned a kick past the 30 since the new rules were implemented? When we return a kickoff, we inevitably get stopped at the 18 and then move back half the distance on the resulting flag. Simple solution: don't EVER run the ball out of the end zone.

2. Bring Frank Clark in to give Kpass a rest. All Clark ever does is run upfield and then watch the play from the back. Kpass can play football. Let Clark give him a break now and then.

3. More Ogbah, less of ... any other linebacker. Ogbah is clearly our best linebacker. Give him any starting spot you want.

4. More screens than a Florida porch. The deep game is causing a left ankle injury every game for Pat right now, and the running game is barely a crawl. Let Pat go back and throw screens and short slants. When the defense stops rushing pellmell towards him on every play, then you can go back to runs and deep balls. I like deep balls.

5. Line up Kelce wide. So the freaking refs can watch him get tackled on every single play and maybe once in a while they'll call it.

6. Tyreek Hill. He's back. Give him the ball. Jet sweeps to go with #5. But as much as anything, send him deep to pull two guys out of the middle of the field.

7. Send game film to the league about the officiating. Assuming that they're actually trying to call the game well, it's atrocious. It's changing the outcomes of game, and fans don't like watching games where every third play is a penalty.
[Reply]
eDave 03:15 PM 10-13-2019
HA HA. LOVE YOU MAN. BUT THIS IS WHACK.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:16 PM 10-13-2019
Tell every person in the organization outside of Clark Hunt, Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill, they are utterly expendable.

And make it hit home for each and every one of them.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:16 PM 10-13-2019
The cheerleaders seem to be a bit of an upgrade.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:18 PM 10-13-2019
The offense is just a hair off. We can see that every game when they put it together and just roll for a quarter. Unfortunately it appears too easy to knock them out of that rhythm after all of the injuries.

The defense is a lost cause, IMO. They just don't have the talent or want-to turn that ship around.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:20 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
The cheerleaders seem to be a bit of an upgrade.

I noticed that, they must be imports :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:21 PM 10-13-2019
Have we run ANY misdirection so far this year?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:21 PM 10-13-2019
What is working:

* The WR core is doing their jobs this year.

* An injured Mahomes is still better than 80% of QBs in the league at full strength.

----

What isn't working:

* seemingly no adjustments to protect the franchise QB

* No run game

* No run defense

* bad tackling

* questionable play calling

* relying too heavily on the long ball

* relying on Mahomes to pull wins out of his ass

* not being able to control the clock

* dare I say... Mahomes getting a little wild with the ball (that Tyreek TD is a pick 97% of the time)
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 03:22 PM 10-13-2019
Our offense is two steps behind opposing D coordinators.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 03:22 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
What is working:

* The WR core is doing their jobs this year.

* An injured Mahomes is still better than 80% of QBs in the league at full strength.

----

What isn't working:

* seemingly no adjustments to protect the franchise QB

* No run game

* No run defense

* bad tackling

* questionable play calling

* relying too heavily on the long ball

* relying on Mahomes to pull wins out of his ass

* not being able to control the clock

* dare I say... Mahomes getting a little wild with the ball (that Tyreek TD is a pick 97% of the time)
Mahomes knew he had a free play there.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:24 PM 10-13-2019
My dick
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:25 PM 10-13-2019
#2 is a no brainer for sure, get Clark outta there asap and Veach’s pride will just have to deal with it... Frank stanks
[Reply]
FringeNC 03:25 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The offense is just a hair off. We can see that every game when they put it together and just roll for a quarter. Unfortunately it appears too easy to knock them out of that rhythm after all of the injuries.

The defense is a lost cause, IMO. They just don't have the talent or want-to turn that ship around.
The offense is way more than a hair off. It's Mahomes magic or bust. We'd have been shut out against Indy if it wasn't for his unique talent. The offense line as presently configured is the worst in the league.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:25 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Mahomes knew he had a free play there.
True dat
[Reply]
ping2000 03:28 PM 10-13-2019
Line up all of the defensive players and coaches. Pelt them with feces. Won't fix anything, but will make me feel better.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up