ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>4-2
TLO 02:57 PM 10-13-2019
All this doom and gloom can't be healthy.

Positives:

We're 4-2 (A real possibility of being 5-2 after Thursday night) Even if we lose to the Broncos, we're still going to be in first place in the division.

The AFC is wide open. The Patriots MIGHT be the cream of the crop in the AFC, but who the hell knows since they've played a bunch of garbage teams up to this point. Every single AFC team has major flaws (yes, us included).

At some point, we're going to get healthy. Will this solve all our issues? No. But I feel confident in saying we can compete with anyone if we're healthy.

Things do look dark right now, but I'm choosing to stay positive.

Let's go out and beat Denver.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:21 PM 10-13-2019
We'll will be Fine ! ! !
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:22 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
And yet, still 4-2.
4-3 after Thursday night. Count on it !!:-)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:22 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
This is what every opponent of ours has tried to do since that game. Bellichek gave the blueprint and the rest of the league has followed. No surprises here:-)

Mahomes is a great qb when mobile and in space but when you get in his face he is about the same as every qb in the NFL.... They say it all starts with the O line for a reason
[Reply]
eDave 03:22 PM 10-13-2019
This is what every opponent of ours has tried to do since that game. Bellichek gave the blueprint and the rest of the league has followed. No surprises here:-)
THE FACT THAT REID HASN'T FIGURED THIS OUT IS STUPID. ANDY REID IS STUPID.

MAHOMES MUST FEEL BETRAYED. I'D DEMAND A TRADE IF THIS CONTINUES. HE'LL GO TO VEGAS AND I WOULD BECOME A RAIDERS FAN.

THANKS ANDY "STUPID" REID.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 03:23 PM 10-13-2019
I think we're gonna be fine.
[Reply]
TLO 03:24 PM 10-13-2019
4-3 after Thursday night. Count on it !!:-)
I'm not going to count on the 1-4 Broncos doing anything.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 03:24 PM 10-13-2019
Btw. I'm starting the TNF thread, I'm 1-0 this year.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:25 PM 10-13-2019
We end up 10-6. We lose against the packers, pats, bears and Vikings
[Reply]
Bwana 03:25 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Mahomes is a great qb when mobile and in space but when you get in his face he is about the same as every qb in the NFL.... They say it all starts with the O line for a reason
It's hard to argue with that, this OL is rank.
[Reply]
Trivers 03:25 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
THE FACT THAT REID HASN'T FIGURED THIS OUT IS STUPID. ANDY REID IS STUPID.

MAHOMES MUST FEEL BETRAYED. I'D DEMAND A TRADE IF THIS CONTINUES. HE'LL GO TO VEGAS AND I WOULD BECOME A RAIDERS FAN.

THANKS ANDY "STUPID" REID.
Hey, don't you think it is time to put the beer down, step away from the KB, and sober up? Nice strong coffee??
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:25 PM 10-13-2019

I wrote a few weeks ago about how Andy Reid was 6-5 with the Chiefs went getting out gained on the ground by 100 yards or more.

He's now 6-7 after losing back-to-back games fitting that criteria. NFL teams have only won 12% of the time in that scenario since 2013.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) October 13, 2019

[Reply]
BossChief 03:26 PM 10-13-2019
Veach went out and drafted and signed players that their strength was supposed to be run defense and also overhauled the coaches to combat that issue.

He has failed horribly and should probably be on the hot seat.
[Reply]
eDave 03:29 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Trivers:
Hey, don't you think it is time to put the beer down, step away from the KB, and sober up? Nice strong coffee??
I DRINK EXACTLY 4 BEERS PER GAME. SO FUCK OFF YOU KNOW NOTHING HOMER. COMING IN HERE MAKING ASSUMPTIONS AGAINST THE HARD FACTS I HAVE STATED. LOSER ACTIVITY ON THIS SHITTY SUNDAY.

THIS TEAM SQUEALS.
[Reply]
eDave 03:31 PM 10-13-2019
HA HA. PATRIOT FAN NEG REPS ME OVER OBVIOUS SCHTICK (WHILE HIS IS TURNED OFF HAHAHHAHAHAHA).

WHAT A FUCKING RETARD.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:34 PM 10-13-2019
Here's some DOOM and Gloom for you.

The Jets look like world beaters today compared to the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up