ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>4-2
TLO 02:57 PM 10-13-2019
All this doom and gloom can't be healthy.

Positives:

We're 4-2 (A real possibility of being 5-2 after Thursday night) Even if we lose to the Broncos, we're still going to be in first place in the division.

The AFC is wide open. The Patriots MIGHT be the cream of the crop in the AFC, but who the hell knows since they've played a bunch of garbage teams up to this point. Every single AFC team has major flaws (yes, us included).

At some point, we're going to get healthy. Will this solve all our issues? No. But I feel confident in saying we can compete with anyone if we're healthy.

Things do look dark right now, but I'm choosing to stay positive.

Let's go out and beat Denver.
[Reply]
TLO 03:12 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...88&postcount=2

DOWNVOTE THAT SHIT AGAIN. I'M READY TO FIGHT YOU.
I can only downvote it once. Sorry.
[Reply]
eDave 03:12 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Nutter ^^^ obviously lost his hole paycheck betting on this game
I'M RIGHT.
[Reply]
eDave 03:12 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
I can only downvote it once. Sorry.
THEN FUCKING FIGHT ME, PUSSY.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:13 PM 10-13-2019
The problem isn’t losing. It’s losing with our offense being just above average. This team is built on a dominant offense. Since we don’t seem to have that anymore we really can’t expect a great season.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:13 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
And so will Houston.

Maybe, but we won't hold every play and then whine about losing
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:13 PM 10-13-2019
Run the ball against us and you win. It’s simple. Our offense can’t do shit either. It’s bad. We will probably go 10-6 maybe 9-7 this year
[Reply]
New World Order 03:14 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Maybe, but we won't hold every play and then whine about losing
Yeaaaaah, probably not the best time to make these smart ass comments.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:15 PM 10-13-2019
With two AFC losses now, we most likely need to win 9 out of 10 just to get a bye. I don't think home field is in any way feasible, because New England's schedule is a cake walk outside of a handful of upcoming games. I mean, anything is possible, and we will get better when Fisher, Watkins, Jones and Hitchens are all back, but we've done a fantastic job of digging ourselves a hole. Best thing we can do right now is focus on winning the division and make sure we at least get one home game.

The season is not over, by any means, but through 6 weeks it seems pretty clear that there isn't any area of this team that doesn't need work. The offense is good for about one quarter of fantastic production and three quarters of 'wtf is this?' every week, the defense can't stop anybody, and this is maybe collectively the worst special teams performance I've seen in 20 years here as a fan.

But they are still 4-2 with all those issues. Figure some things out and maybe 11-5 or 12-4 is a possibility and we're talking about a team heading into January on an upswing.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:16 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Yeaaaaah, probably not the best time to make these smart ass comments.

Not really a smart ass comment... It's fact... I don't see how you guys think 1 hobbled up QB is gonna win a game for a team that gives up 1st down after 1st down by holding every other play
[Reply]
Godzalez 03:16 PM 10-13-2019
People always overreact to a loss. The Patriots lost to five non playoff teams last year and still won the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:16 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
THEN FUCKING FIGHT ME, PUSSY.
:-)
[Reply]
jimidollar 03:17 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Trivers:
Finally, a tread titled without the overreaction.

At 4-0, Reid and Mahomes were on the list for future Hall of Fame.

At 4-2, fire all the coaches and the GM.

Typical CP.

We will get healthy. We will be fine.
"We'll be fine." I've seen this posted every year, but it's never been true.
[Reply]
eDave 03:17 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Godzalez:
People always overreact to a loss. The Patriots lost to five non playoff teams last year and still won the Super Bowl.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? WE ARE DONE DUDE.

ANOTHER HOMER IDIOT.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:17 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Godzalez:

great post #2
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:20 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We’ve been figured out

This is what every opponent of ours has tried to do since that game. Bellichek gave the blueprint and the rest of the league has followed. No surprises here:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up