ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>It’s never going to change as long as Andy is here
RunKC 02:13 PM 10-13-2019
The defense will never be good and it was only good when Andy got here bc he inherited Berry, Poe, DJ, Tamba and Houston all in their prime from prior regimes.

Andy runs this team. Nobody else but him. Not Veach, not Spags. Andy hired his friend to run the defense and that’s why they suck.

There’s a reason this team has been really good at finding offensive players and terrible at finding players on defense.

Any of you wanting to keep Andy? Have fun with your regular season wins and don’t forget your grill in the parking lot when Andy chokes again in January.

Same. Bullshit. Four. Years. In. A. Row.

Fire Andy Reid
[Reply]
arrwheader 02:46 PM 10-13-2019
https://youtu.be/I-bsHJt1-_M

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:47 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by DelFan:
I'm certainly pessimistic about things due to Andy, but I think a fairly healthy Chiefs team can outplay his shortcomings. They have done it before. We didn't have that kind of team today, but we may in a few weeks.
WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT WE ACCOMPLISH 'IN A FEW WEEKS?'
[Reply]
coachwalrusss 02:47 PM 10-13-2019
but you morons were saying coach walrus is the best coach and mahomes is the best QB.

can't sniff belicheks and tb12's jockstraps ever in their lifetime.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:48 PM 10-13-2019
We gave up a 14 point lead today.

Just pathetic
[Reply]
JakeF 02:57 PM 10-13-2019
Reid should never have been considered any more than a rebuild coach. Alex Smith and Andy Reid were both guys to help turn the organization around. They both should have been replaced after the rebuild was complete.

Mahomes didn't need Andy Reid to be successful.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:03 PM 10-13-2019
I would take Chris Ballard and Frank Reich in a heartbeat.

They built a solid team around their franchise QB before he retired/quit.
[Reply]
Nzoner 03:34 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
It's the same threads I've seen in the Past. This team will never go anywhere with Marty/Dick/Andy in charge. Rinse/repeat same old stuff, NFL makes lots of money yay.
:-)

I was thinking the same thing just replace Andy with ______________ and fill in any of KC's coaches after Hank.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:37 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
It's the same threads I've seen in the Past. This team will never go anywhere with Marty/Dick/Andy in charge. Rinse/repeat same old stuff, NFL makes lots of money yay.
This team HAS NEVER went anywhere with Marty/Dick/Andy in charge. 0/2 in AFCCGs in my lifetime.

IN MY LIFETIME.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:39 PM 10-13-2019
The problem isn't Reid the coach, although he has major flaws. The problem is Reid the ego, who believes he can guide personnel decisions and coach. Veach is a toadie, and that's why he signed off on deals like the Clark trade.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 03:42 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
:-)

I was thinking the same thing just replace Andy with ______________ and fill in any of KC's coaches after Hank.
50+ fucking years.
[Reply]
eDave 03:43 PM 10-13-2019
ANDY NEEDS TO PULL HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS FAT FUCKING STOMACH. FAT SON OF A BITCH.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:44 PM 10-13-2019
The sad thing is, the things that Andy is good at aren't exclusive to him. ANY legit HC in this league can do and DOES do the things that Reid is constantly praised for.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:20 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
This sucks, it really does. I'm worried about getting stuck in the same purgatory the Eagles found themselves in. Frustrating as hell to see Andy repeating the same mistakes he's made for years on gameday. Frustrating as hell that we end up with Andy's buddy as def. coordinator and it looks like an absolute disaster.

I'm pissed. We're all pissed. I'm gonna get drunk.

[Reply]
Jerm 04:23 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The sad thing is, the things that Andy is good at aren't exclusive to him. ANY legit HC in this league can do and DOES do the things that Reid is constantly praised for.
...and the things he's bad at are lethal for a team.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:30 PM 10-13-2019
A bunch of dumb mother fuckers in here... Andy has had 1 year with true "franchise" QB starting and he was one dumb offsides away a SB... We have 6 starters out at KEY positions and a very gimpy MVP QB and we lost 2 close games... you guys are worse than your wife barking at you for leaving socks on your bathroom floor...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up