ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>It’s never going to change as long as Andy is here
RunKC 02:13 PM 10-13-2019
The defense will never be good and it was only good when Andy got here bc he inherited Berry, Poe, DJ, Tamba and Houston all in their prime from prior regimes.

Andy runs this team. Nobody else but him. Not Veach, not Spags. Andy hired his friend to run the defense and that’s why they suck.

There’s a reason this team has been really good at finding offensive players and terrible at finding players on defense.

Any of you wanting to keep Andy? Have fun with your regular season wins and don’t forget your grill in the parking lot when Andy chokes again in January.

Same. Bullshit. Four. Years. In. A. Row.

Fire Andy Reid
[Reply]
mlyonsd 02:32 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Not sure what Veach has done other than give bloated cap-killing contracts to players who have performed everywhere but here.

I don't buy the story that he found Mahomes at all.
Even if he did find him Veach has shown little GM skills to date. We really fucked up letting Dorsey go.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:32 PM 10-13-2019
Veach has proven to be a dumpster fire that much is 100% true.
[Reply]
bobbything 02:32 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
The league has long had a book on Andy. Now they have a book on Andy and Pat.
To even remotely suggest that Mahomes is somehow an issue is weird.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:33 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Eagles fan tried warning us
what choice did any of the Chiefs fans really have? We had no choice but to give |Andy a shot, because he was here if people liked it or not.
[Reply]
DelFan 02:33 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Mahomes with 30 yards passing in second half and the team with 50 in the second half.

That's pathetic.
An injured Mahomes that should not be playing.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:34 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
what choice did any of the Chiefs fans really have? We had no choice but to give |Andy a shot, because he was here if people liked it or not.
Choice to be a fan yadda yadda.
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 02:34 PM 10-13-2019
This sucks, it really does. I'm worried about getting stuck in the same purgatory the Eagles found themselves in. Frustrating as hell to see Andy repeating the same mistakes he's made for years on gameday. Frustrating as hell that we end up with Andy's buddy as def. coordinator and it looks like an absolute disaster.

I'm pissed. We're all pissed. I'm gonna get drunk.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:35 PM 10-13-2019
The NFL is just entertainment, no use getting your hopes up for anything but the pro wrestling style tbh.
[Reply]
DelFan 02:40 PM 10-13-2019
I'm certainly pessimistic about things due to Andy, but I think a fairly healthy Chiefs team can outplay his shortcomings. They have done it before. We didn't have that kind of team today, but we may in a few weeks.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:41 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by DelFan:
I'm certainly pessimistic about things due to Andy, but I think a fairly healthy Chiefs team can outplay his shortcomings. They have done it before. We didn't have that kind of team today, but we may in a few weeks.
When did they do it? They still dont have a SB win under Reid.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:43 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
The league has long had a book on Andy. Now they have a book on Andy and Pat.
The book on Pat seems to be “hope that he’s injured.”
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:44 PM 10-13-2019
It's the same threads I've seen in the Past. This team will never go anywhere with Marty/Dick/Andy in charge. Rinse/repeat same old stuff, NFL makes lots of money yay.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:44 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
To even remotely suggest that Mahomes is somehow an issue is weird.
Well, he is on pace to throw 3 picks this year.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:45 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I’d go with Bieniemy and make Kafka the OC
NO.
[Reply]
kcclone 02:46 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
The book on Pat seems to be “hope that he’s injured.”

Well, with this shitty OL and defense that Reid and Veach keep putting out there, that doesn't seem like a long shot bet.

I'll be surprised if he plays 15 games this year because we can't run. We can't protect and we can't stop anyone defensively.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up