ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Man, I don't even know what to say.
eDave 01:54 PM 10-13-2019
This team is not who we thought they were.

I'm so fucking mad.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 03:24 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by jdh81_06:
We will be fine. Good teams will make adjustments and we will make the necessary adjustments. We are still in 1st place in the division and we will still be there at the end.
You are correct: good teams make adjustments. So, with that said, where were the adjustments from last week?

As much as I would like to believe that we're capable, I believe we are seeing who we are right now. Certainly it can change with Watkins, Fish, and Jones back in, but until then, it appears we're going to struggle
[Reply]
Molitoth 03:25 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by chiefsfan15:
It’s about personnel. The personnel we have on D has been bad for five years. They’ve done nothing to address it.
Seriously?

Go check the turnover.
Go check the players they have brought in, and their success on previous teams.

It's obvious, once again... our shit DC is not putting them in position to be a success.

This douche spags needs to go after this season.
He brings NOTHING to this team. There is no grit in our defense at all.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:25 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I've constantly been impressed by Mahomes, but there's being impressed with a player and being ready for a championship, and a whole lot of road in between.

Wasting Mahomes may be the Chiefs biggest failing yet.
Oh, definitely... completely agree.

Just like with whatever the hell the Packers have done over the years, it's almost like you have to try to waste a QB that talented.

A 7-9 win team + Mahomes should be all you need to be playing in late January games every year (obviously not that black and white, but still).
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:27 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
That's how I interpreted this

given your posting history here and reddit. My apologies for logically assuming you were being ironic based on what you said and not having the memory of a goldfish.
Fuck you.

That's not pining for Alex.

That's you reading your own bullshit into things, and perversely trying to turn yet another discussion into an Alex thing.

I really thought you were better than this, certainly fooled me into thinking you were smarter.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:28 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Baby Lee is a sorry sack of shit
You, OTOH. . . Everyone has always known is worthless and stupid.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:29 PM 10-13-2019
You realize everyone here fucking hates you right?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:30 PM 10-13-2019
The Packers won in a league year with no salary cap but in the surrounding years Rodgers' contract was less than 10% of the cap.

McCarthy and Rodgers' fantastic contracts do a lot to explain why they haven't been a consistent SB team.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:32 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Fuck you.

That's not pining for Alex.

That's you reading your own bullshit into things, and perversely trying to turn yet another discussion into an Alex thing.

I really thought you were better than this, certainly fooled me into thinking you were smarter.
Trying to pull a Dane impression here isn't really necessary but okay. Fair enough.
[Reply]
eDave 03:32 PM 10-13-2019
The Packers won in a league year with no salary cap but in the surrounding years Rodgers' contract was less than 10% of the cap.

McCarthy and Rodgers' fantastic contracts do a lot to explain why they haven't been a consistent SB team.
WHAT ARE WE ABOUT TO PAY MAHOMES?
[Reply]
007 03:33 PM 10-13-2019
Fuck Dee Ford
[Reply]
eDave 03:34 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Fuck Dee Ford
GROUP EFFORT THIS TIME. WAY WORSE.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:34 PM 10-13-2019
Trying to pull a Dane impression here isn't really necessary but okay. Fair enough.
Tapout acknowledged and apology accepted, SweetDaddyDiscuss.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:35 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
WHAT ARE WE ABOUT TO PAY MAHOMES?
Yeah, we already have our next excuse!!

What a relief.
[Reply]
007 03:36 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
GROUP EFFORT THIS TIME. WAY WORSE.
The way this season has gone makes me hate him even more. He blew our shot.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:37 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
You realize everyone here fucking hates you right?
You are far from everyone, no matter what your ego tells you.

And remind me what exactly you've contributed that might give me pause to consider your sensibilities?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up