ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Man, I don't even know what to say.
eDave 01:54 PM 10-13-2019
This team is not who we thought they were.

I'm so fucking mad.
[Reply]
eDave 02:37 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
So, they probably won't win the SB this year, but they get to keep Mahomes, right?
WHY WOULD HE WANT TO STAY?
[Reply]
jdh81_06 02:37 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
WHO SAID GIVE UP YOU ASSHOLE. WE JUST AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH. WON'T BE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE YEAR.

EAT SHIT YOU ****ING SQUARE.
Clown show! You’ll be the same d*** rider talking about how great we are when we win it all. Go to asleep and wake back up in January..you will save yourself some Xanax
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:37 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
They're 4-2 you ****ing whiner.

The season is over!!!!
Andy Reid got out coached by Bill O'Brien, Clay.

Bill Fucking O'Brien, Clay. He went Full Reidtard with the game on the line AGAIN, Clay.

We're going to start calling you L'il Hammock Chiefy, Clay.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:38 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
So, they probably won't win the SB this year, but they get to keep Mahomes, right?
Unless he shatters both knee caps playing behind the shittiest O-line in recent decades.
[Reply]
eDave 02:38 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by jdh81_06:
Clown show! You’ll be the same d*** rider talking about how great we are when we win it all. Go to asleep and wake back up in January..you will save yourself some Xanax
WE AREN'T WINNING IT ALL YOU FUCKING RETARD. JESUS CHRIST.

/sorry Jesus.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:38 PM 10-13-2019
I look around my mind, and I fear a field forlorn of fucks left to give. . .
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:39 PM 10-13-2019
HFA IS TOAST. BITCH ABOUT NE ALL YOU WANT BUT IT GOES THROUGH THEM "AGAIN"
Why would you want HFA? Good barbecue?? There is no HFA at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
eDave 02:40 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Why would you want HFA? Good barbecue?? There is no HFA at Arrowhead.
I DON'T KNOW. SHUT UP.
[Reply]
prhom 02:40 PM 10-13-2019
I don’t think anyone can be upset because fans don’t believe in this team right now. What has this team showed us that makes you believe that THEY even believe in themselves? If they were playing tough and losing close games, okay, but wow. They’ve shown us three good quarters of football and the rest is a dumpster fire or merely okay. This team was 4-0 because of three good quarters and one good drive against the lions. We know that now and so does the rest of the league. Gonna be a long season from here on out.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:40 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by chiefsfan15:
We are going to waste Mahomes rookie contract years on a pathetic defense.

Yall gonna work him like a pack mule and get him killed like usual... Should have sit him for a game or two , let him heal up
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:42 PM 10-13-2019
And it's not even 'exciting' anymore

30 seconds of 'will Mahomes to something magical' surrounded by eons of stupidity and ineptitude.
[Reply]
493rd 02:43 PM 10-13-2019
Lol at some of you talking about hope. This isn’t the Shawshank Redemption it’s the NFL. It’s about matchups and not many will favor the Chiefs with this defense. Reality is that we’re not gonna blow anyone out if the offense isn’t on the field. Any team that doesn’t hand the ball off 30 times against us is stupid.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:43 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Yall gonna work him like a pack mule and get him killed like usual... Should have sit him for a game or two , let him heal up
Some of us were worried we would Stafford him. We might should've worried that we'd Larry Johnson him.
[Reply]
MrCasual 02:45 PM 10-13-2019
WHY WOULD HE WANT TO STAY?
I can see BB not renewing Brady's contract and then Mahomes ends up a Patriot. Would you quit football if this occurred?
[Reply]
eDave 02:45 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by MrCasual:
I can see BB not renewing Brady's contract and then Mahomes ends up a Patriot. Would you quit football of the occurred?
LOL. YEA.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up