ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 108
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>THE COUNTDOWN to the NFL TRADE DEADLINE THREAD - Tues. Oct. 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time
arrowheadnation 10:18 AM 10-08-2019
I figured I would create one location to house all of the breaking news, rumors, pessimism, despair, helplessness, frustration, and of course optimism leading up to the 2019 NFL Trade Deadline on:

Tuesday, October 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time

3 weeks from today! We all have ideas of what the Chiefs need so I won't go into that, but hopefully this day will come and go with better results than last year for us.
[Reply]
O.city 08:21 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I was thinking maybe an average run defending defensive lineman who wasn't going to get resigned kinda trade
If the Bengals sell, I think Geno Atkins would be a nice add.

Maybe see if you could get another LB somewhere too.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:21 AM 10-10-2019
Jaguars owner Shahid Khan had a "heart to heart" with Jalen Ramsey yesterday and says he expects him to play this week.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:34 PM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Sitting here watching Kissels in the trenches wrap-up, and he told a very interesting story

After the game he watched Ballard walking down the tunnel basically talking to himself saying... Offensive Line, Defensive Line, Offensive Line, Defensive Line

Veach needs to start taking notes, let’s hope he follows that mantra when considering signings... that fancy CB can WAIT

Dominate the trenches, and you can beat teams like KC even with an inferior QB

Dominate the trenches and have Mahomes, and you’ll steamroll the entire NFL
Well, we have Jones. We traded for Clark and Ogbah, drafted Nnadi, and signed Okafor. Also, the switch to 4-3 has helped Kpass. Oh, and we signed the defensive line coach from the Patriots. Let's not act like an effort hasn't been made to strengthen the defensive line. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for the offensive line.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:59 AM 10-13-2019
Well Burt Vurch...6 games in, we are giving up somewhere between 6-10 yards per running play. Adjustments aren't going to fix this. The trade deadline is 2 weeks from Tuesday. Earn your ****ing paycheck.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:22 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
If the Bengals sell, I think Geno Atkins would be a nice add.

Maybe see if you could get another LB somewhere too.
Yeah, forget Ramsey. We need some interior help badly.

Pats are going to run up the a gap and dink and dunk on our linebackers all day long.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:25 PM 10-13-2019
Can we trade for an entire defense plz
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:25 PM 10-13-2019
Veach needs to sell out to get LB and DL help
[Reply]
Mulliganman 12:55 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Well Burt Vurch...6 games in, we are giving up somewhere between 6-10 yards per running play. Adjustments are going to fix this. The trade deadline is 2 weeks from Tuesday. Earn your ****ing paycheck.
You can’t fix this with a deadline move. The team needs OL help, LB help, and some lineman to help stop the freaking run.

Plus Pat is probably going to be playing on the gimpy ankle the rest of the year. Frankly, I am afraid of what Veach might do. If anything, I’d look for an OL so Pat doesn’t get killed.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:27 PM 10-13-2019
Don’t trade for anyone this season is done
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 04:45 PM 10-13-2019
Get Sammy, Fisher, and Jones back and trade for a CB, LB, and Defensive lineman and this season can still be salvaged. We'll know 2 weeks from Tuesday.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:11 AM 10-14-2019
Maybe teams will want to trade with chiefs now that they look human.
[Reply]
old_geezer 09:24 AM 10-14-2019
Put me solidly in the "It would be useless to trade for Ramsey" group. Our OL, DL, and LB's are one hot pile of steaming garbage. It wouldn't bother me if any of our LBs never played another down in KC. Whatever we replaced them with couldn't do worse. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:25 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Maybe teams will want to trade with chiefs now that they look human.
Which will make trading a 1st even worse.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:32 AM 10-14-2019
go pick up brandon marshall he cant be worse then the lbs we're trotting out there and he doesnt cost draft capital
[Reply]
RickObie 09:36 AM 10-14-2019
A week or so ago I wrongly believed that we were a defensive player or two away but we need more than that - we get ZERO pressure on the QB and would we really make a move there when we have so much money tied up in Clark? Even if we attained a PP or Ramsey it won't mean anything, QB's have 6 days to throw so even Jesus back there won't help...save the picks for our new GM next season and go from there...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 108
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up