ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 24
« First < 131920212223 24 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brett Veach
Titty Meat 09:16 PM 10-06-2019
Good job with the interior line bud. Keep spending all our resources on overpaid defensive players and draft picks who dont do shit
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:52 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
The most inexplicable and infuriating part of the whole thing is that we had not one, but TWO elite GM’s in our front office, and we ****ing let them both walk right before the most important couple years in the history of the franchise.

I don’t know if it was Clark or Andy or who was responsible for letting Ballard walk before (stupidly) firing Dorsey. But that whole sequence might go down as the single worst decision in franchise history.

We kicked two of the best talent evaluators in the league to the curb and got caught holding the bag on Brett Veach, who doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing. Just unbelievable and unforgivable honestly if you’re a fan.

That just can’t happen. Not now with Mahomes on the cheap.
True, but we knew letting dorsey and Ballard walk were mistakes when they happened. Hell, most of us knew hitchens was a mistake as well. It’s not rocket science.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:55 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
True, but we knew letting dorsey and Ballard walk were mistakes when they happened. Hell, most of us knew hitchens was a mistake as well. It’s not rocket science.
THEN HOW THE FUCK DID CLARK AND ANDY NOT REALIZE IT?!?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:55 PM 10-13-2019
Put me down in the 'not a currently a Veach fan' club.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:57 PM 10-13-2019
For all we know Veach is the only one of the guys in the organization willing to accept the GM in title only promotion with its pay raise.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:57 PM 10-13-2019
The thing is, Veach did what Chief Fan wanted. “Get rid of Ford and Houston (our pass-rushers)! Get rid of Morse! Get rid of Bob! Trade for Frank Clark”

One of the things he didn’t do was release Hill, which Chief Fan also wanted.

Now, Chief Fan is upset for doing what they demanded.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:07 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The football gods are continuing to find new and interesting ways to torture us.

They didn't just give us what we wanted-- a home drafted franchise QB. They gave us the best damn franchise QB the league has seen in years.

And then they paired him up with the Chiefs version of Ryan ****ing Grigson.
DERRICK NNADI!

/staylor
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:07 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The thing is, Veach did what Chief Fan wanted. “Get rid of Ford and Houston (our pass-rushers)! Get rid of Morse! Get rid of Bob! Trade for Frank Clark”

One of the things he didn’t do was release Hill, which Chief Fan also wanted.

Now, Chief Fan is upset for doing what they demanded.
It's a logical fallacy that Sutton shouldn't have been fired just because we hired Spagnuolo. I don't know why you and several others keep parroting that stupid talking point.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 05:31 PM 10-13-2019
I could have told you all that Veach was shit over a year ago, but the resident know-it-alls had to have their say.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:36 PM 10-13-2019
Fire Burt Reach.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:37 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's a logical fallacy that Sutton shouldn't have been fired just because we hired Spagnuolo. I don't know why you and several others keep parroting that stupid talking point.
Oh, I agree. Sutton was terrible. I’m suggesting it was demanded and it happened.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 05:45 PM 10-13-2019
I don’t trust him to make a move via trade if it’s going to cost a high pick. I’d rather see him take a flier on a guy like the DT that got released by Oakland.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:07 AM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Good job with the interior line bud. Keep spending all our resources on overpaid defensive players and draft picks who dont do shit
Good job Billay :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:15 AM 11-19-2019
well, this year's draft is looking pretty good.

and Nnadi is pretty good. Speaks has been hurt all year, so we don't know.

Ward and Fenton both look like players.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:30 AM 11-19-2019
Maybe with the injury's Thompson gets his shot next.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:34 AM 11-19-2019
Fenton is the steal of the draft
[Reply]
Page 23 of 24
« First < 131920212223 24 >
Up