ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 24
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brett Veach
Titty Meat 09:16 PM 10-06-2019
Good job with the interior line bud. Keep spending all our resources on overpaid defensive players and draft picks who dont do shit
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:36 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Yes and I wonder if the media story we’ve heard for the last hear about Veach targeting Mahomes is a fairy tale meant to buy capital from the fans for the new guy.
That's exactly what it is. It's not like Mahomes was some unknown.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:36 PM 10-06-2019
Veach is pure trash as a GM. It's not even a question at this point.

Team building is way different than scouting, and coaching is way different than team building.

That's where we are right now. Not hard to see.
[Reply]
tk13 09:40 PM 10-06-2019
Everyone keeps comparing him to Dorsey and completely overlooking Chris Ballard right in the face. Ballard has used the draft to load up the Colts up and down the roster with talent and depth. They had a ton of Ballard draft picks and acquisitions out there tonight.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:42 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by Three7s:
Other than drafting Mahomes, Veach has been horrible.
Dorsey drafted Mahomes.
[Reply]
Three7s 09:44 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Dorsey drafted Mahomes.
I keep hearing about how Veach was the one responsible for Mahomes and that Veach had to really sell Dorsey and Reid on him.
[Reply]
Jimmya 09:44 PM 10-06-2019
As my friends keep saying "I can't believe you actually have hope in Andy Reid!"
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:45 PM 10-06-2019
Direckshun's mom has more depth.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:48 PM 10-06-2019
A genius plan to get Mahomes to take less money. So the team gets better players!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:51 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
Everyone keeps comparing him to Dorsey and completely overlooking Chris Ballard right in the face. Ballard has used the draft to load up the Colts up and down the roster with talent and depth. They had a ton of Ballard draft picks and acquisitions out there tonight.
Chief Fan jumped all over me for suggesting that Ballard was better.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:55 PM 10-06-2019
Veach better start looking at what Ballard is doing.

Trade Sammy, trade down in the draft, trust your scouts and bring in young cheap talent
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:57 PM 10-06-2019
What a time to be in KC

- Dayton Moore is shit and is going to hire Matheny
- Veach is shit
- Sporting KC is shit

Oh boy!
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:57 PM 10-06-2019
Andy’s always done this bullshit. Taking OLinemen you’ve never heard of and cobbling together some Frankenstein’s monster bullshit to get the QB killed.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:58 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by Three7s:
I keep hearing about how Veach was the one responsible for Mahomes and that Veach had to really sell Dorsey and Reid on him.
Has Veach's drafting since supported that rumor?

On the other hand, Dorsey turned around the worse franchise in the NFL in a single year. Even if Cleveland isn't the super bowl contender people say they still went from a total abomination to a playoff contender is a single season. People have been trying to turn Cleveland around for decades without success and Dorsey did it without breaking a sweat.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:59 PM 10-06-2019
Hunter should not be on this team anymore. Tell him to go home and never come back. Can't believe we kept him over Allen
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:03 PM 10-06-2019
This thing is going to come crumbling down in a few years.

Veach hasn’t infused the organization with ANY new talent. And once the Dorsey guys start to age or leave via free agency then we’re going to be in big big trouble.

Mahomes can’t do it by himself and Veach is quickly showing himself incapable of getting him any help.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 24
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up