ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 24
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brett Veach
Titty Meat 09:16 PM 10-06-2019
Good job with the interior line bud. Keep spending all our resources on overpaid defensive players and draft picks who dont do shit
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:17 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Dorsey wouldn't have done shit here as the man in charge. Look at his disastrous HCs in Cleveland. Somehow let himself get into a situation where his HC and OC actually TIED in a power struggle, then hired a glorified yesman to his douchebag QB to run the show.
That's lunacy. He chose the situation. But he didn't create it. Everyone who's followed Cleveland knows that. This is all a haslem waterfall effect. But in terms of talent eval, Dorsey has been really good in the draft with Cleveland. I get why Dorsey was fired but the revisionist history that he was a bad talent evaluator are crazy talk.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:24 PM 10-07-2019
Yesterday was disgusting, it highlighted basic problems we’ve inexplicably suffered for too long... but I’m pumping the brakes on the Impeach Veach train, 4-1 doesn’t mean every move he makes is total shit

It’s been an ugly two week stretch, but bleeding out this early is bad form
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:29 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Ballard is the one that got away.
It appears to be that way but he paid Funchess 13 mil.

I'd like to blame it on Sutton like last year but you have a new DC. I would understand getting carved up in the passing game as the rush hasnt been impressive and that stuff takes more communication.

Teams are just lining up and flat out whipping us.
[Reply]
kcclone 06:34 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It appears to be that way but he paid Funchess 13 mil.

I'd like to blame it on Sutton like last year but you have a new DC. I would understand getting carved up in the passing game as the rush hasnt been impressive and that stuff takes more communication.

Teams are just lining up and flat out whipping us.
We’ve had some pretty crappy drafts recently outside of hitting it big with Mahomes and Hill. Other positions though have not been back filled.

The acquisitions we’ve done in free agency have been either poor or at best a push from a personnel standpoint
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:28 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So Mahomes’ team and people at TT are in on this too. Even though they give most of the credit to Veach and his persistence about Pat it’s all just bullshit propaganda. Got it.

Buttfucking moron.

Dorsey and Reid deserve their credit too, but Veach was in on Mahomes well before he was a well known prospect.
Need some links to back this TT people thing too

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:35 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
We’ve had some pretty crappy drafts recently outside of hitting it big with Mahomes and Hill. Other positions though have not been back filled.

The acquisitions we’ve done in free agency have been either poor or at best a push from a personnel standpoint
That Hitchens contract is comically bad. When can we walk from that guy? After next year?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:46 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That Hitchens contract is comically bad. When can we walk from that guy? After next year?
Nope not after they restructured his deal.

We’re stuck with that turd for another year. Cut your losses and make him a backup, he’s trash.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:48 PM 10-07-2019
Dorsey sure looks great guys. His Browns are getting raped right now will only not be 1-4 bc they played a team whose QB got mono.
[Reply]
-King- 07:48 PM 10-07-2019
Can we trade for Sean Lee and just line the inside of his jersey and pants with bubble wrap and foam peanuts?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:50 PM 10-07-2019
Lee and Wilson should be starting at LB anyways so hopefully Hitchens is out.
[Reply]
-King- 07:52 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Dorsey sure looks great guys. His Browns are getting raped right now will only not be 1-4 bc they played a team whose QB got mono.
I guess that changes the fact that out best players are the ones that he drafted.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:54 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
We all soon forget that Dorsey couldn’t find a LB to save his life. Or how about when he drafted 3 DBs in one draft and THEY ALL ****ING SUCKED.
Kenneth Acker
Terrance Mitchell
Phillip Gaines
Steven Nelson
Marcus Cooper
Jamell Fleming
Sanders Commings
Keivarae Russell

Dorsey was complete shit finding players on defense. Peters was his only secondary hit and that guy was a disastrous ticking time bomb.
[Reply]
mcaj22 07:55 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Nope not after they restructured his deal.

We’re stuck with that turd for another year. Cut your losses and make him a backup, he’s trash.
I dont understand why they doubled down and restructured the deal. This front office needs to stop kicking the can down the road with overpaid contracts. They just got out of Houston, Berry, Tamba, DJs contracts and immediately spent the money on younger, worse replacements
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:55 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
I dont understand why they doubled down and restructured the deal. This front office needs to stop kicking the can down the road with overpaid contracts. They just got out of Houston, Berry, Tamba, DJs contracts and immediately spent the money on younger, worse replacements
Well it would seem they did it to open up space for this year (potential trades).

Now the question is, who the fuck are you gonna get? Needs all over the place.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:57 PM 10-07-2019
Some will probably say I’m crazy but given Ramsey’s back issue and what we’ve seen the past few weeks...

I’d look to add interior OL, LB, DL all before corner.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 24
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up