ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Breaking Bad: The Movie
Third Eye 03:32 PM 08-23-2019
Admittedly, I don’t keep up with pop culture much, but how did I not know that a Breaking Bad movie was coming? I’m also surprised that given its popularity a thread hadn’t already been started.

Here’s a nice summary for all the luddites like me that didn’t know this was coming:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...455959%3famp=1

Hopefully they don’t shit on their legacy.
[Reply]
Bump 01:35 AM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He’s really, really stupid.
now not being interested in a movie is really, really stupid.

You worship these actors and actresses, holy shit. :-)
[Reply]
Bump 01:43 AM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Why not?
because I thought the ending of the show was good, what would the movie even be about? A prequel of him teaching chemistry to high school students? He survives and goes to prison might be worth watching I guess.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:56 AM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
because I thought the ending of the show was good, what would the movie even be about? A prequel of him teaching chemistry to high school students? He survives and goes to prison might be worth watching I guess.
It's about after Jesse escaped.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:17 AM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I personally enjoy Better Call Saul more than Breaking Bad.

Both though are amazing.

I love that they did this in the stealth of night and we get it in two short months.
Ditto, we have to wait until 2020 for the 5th season of Better Call Saul...:-)
[Reply]
sedated 09:20 AM 08-26-2019
Heisenbrg will (still) be dead. It will likely show him in some flashbacks, but he won't be "in" the movie.
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:57 AM 08-26-2019
I never could get into BCS.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:37 AM 08-26-2019
This shit could go on forever.

Sequel show: ‘Skyler and Walt Jr. The rise of Walt Jr’
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:43 PM 08-26-2019
I'll watch it.

Doesn't feel necessary, but I imagine it's a bit of a love letter to fans more than anything.
[Reply]
poolboy 01:51 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I doubted Better Call Saul.

I won't do that again. Vince Gilligan has earned a free pass to do whatever he wants to do with his universe, and I have a feeling he wouldn't have done this without having full confidence there was a story to tell here.
exactamundo
[Reply]
BWillie 11:10 PM 08-26-2019
That trailer doesn't give me a glimpse of anything one way ot another
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:47 PM 08-26-2019
If you watched the BB show, you'll watch this too.

Some y'all just lyin' to yourselves thinking that you won't. :-)

It's a movie, right? This won't drag on like BCS. I only watched 2 seasons of BCS, got tired of it.

No reason to not watch a movie though.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 05:10 PM 08-27-2019
I believe it's supposed to focus more on Jesse in the aftermath of Walt's death. It's not a prequel.
[Reply]
sully1983 06:16 PM 08-27-2019
I'm all for this! IMO it'll be cool to see what happens to Jesse Pinkman after he escaped the compound and how his story will end. Can't wait.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:32 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
I believe it's supposed to focus more on Jesse in the aftermath of Walt's death. It's not a prequel.
For some reason I thought Walter went to prison after he was shot and not dead...
[Reply]
TinyEvel 05:46 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Awesome!

This feels poorly written. Like the ad agency people for Netflix wrote it, not the series creators.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up