ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 140
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
RealSNR 04:59 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Good God dude take a lap. You are way overreacting to this. This trade is not as terrible as you are making it.
I really really wish you were right and I was wrong... but that's not the case at all. In fact, it's worse than I thought. I don't think anybody, Chiefs fan or NFL executive, saw Frank Clark being this much of an AIDSy wet fart.

Well, except maybe John Schneider.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:16 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Fuck this trade

He would need to be a perennial all pro for us to get a ROI
Garbage
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:12 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm in Mexico and done further considering this, but Veach should be fired. Twice.

This is asinine.
That's a raping and you're a retard.

This is seriously fireable. It's a panic move from a GM that has shown himself increasingly prone to it.

Hes a hell of a scout and a trash general manager. We have a 1 year window now. Thanks dipshit.
See? When you say it out loud, it gets real retarded real fast.
The only thing that kept these responses relatively brief is that I was drunk on a beach.

Still think it's fireable. This move may cost us a championship, especially on the heels of his 2018 draft/offseason.

I've seen no evidence that Veach is good at this at all.
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:15 PM 10-13-2019
Who is Frank Clark? That MF wearing panties and #55 mit be a bigger pussy than Dee Ford since he got paid.
[Reply]
-King- 06:24 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
It feels like Veach always comes out on the losing side in trades. I like getting Frank but at that price and with that contract...fuck that's a lot.

I was just hoping for a mediocre or just slightly worse defense this year but with a move like this, we better be like 13th or 14th at worst.
I don't think it's a TERRIBLE trade but if I had to pick which side won the trade, it would definitely be the Seahawks.

But at least we have pass rusher kind of settled now and can focus on the secondary.
This. Our run defense was trash because of hitchens and Ragland not because of Ford.
Clearly I underestimated how bad it would be.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:30 PM 10-13-2019
The only thing that kept these responses relatively brief is that I was drunk on a beach.

Still think it's fireable. This move may cost us a championship, especially on the heels of his 2018 draft/offseason.

I've seen no evidence that Veach is good at this at all.
You act like Veach is in the Fuhrerbunker screaming orders at people. He has a lot of input on these deals esp from Fat Andy
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:29 PM 10-13-2019
frank clark really isnt shit

dee ford probably has better stats at seasons end
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:30 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Good call, staylor.
Staylor is a Veach fanboy. Hard to believe that type of fan exists.
[Reply]
In58men 07:35 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
frank clark really isnt shit

dee ford probably has better stats at seasons end
He’s atrocious.

Only balled out so he can get paid. It won’t be too long before he has injuries pop up.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:54 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You act like Veach is in the Fuhrerbunker screaming orders at people. He has a lot of input on these deals esp from Fat Andy
Veach is a problem. Andy is a problem. They're two problems. Who gives a shit if Reid says, "Don't re-sign Ford. Get me somebody else instead. Maybe that Frank Clark guy?"

Veach is the one who can't draft. He's the one who got fleeced on the Clark trade. Who overpays for guys like Hitchens, Clark, and Watkins. The guy who can't stand the thought of not drafting his pet projects. The guy who does all of this and then sugarcoats it by calling it, "being aggressive."

There ARE some things that Veach is directly responsible for. The talent compared to how much we spent on said talent is one of those things.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:38 PM 10-13-2019
Hard to disagree there.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:43 PM 10-13-2019
Clearly Veach has absorbed Dorsey's worst traits and none of his good ones.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:52 PM 10-13-2019
We basically traded...
Justin houston
A $10m player
A first rounder
A second rounder

For frank Clark. People often focus on just the picks we gave up. And forget that $20m could have gone to someone else.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:56 PM 10-13-2019
Justin Houston would have half-assed and the Chiefs would have reached to take some corner that would be aids for us.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:01 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Justin Houston would have half-assed and the Chiefs would have reached to take some corner that would be aids for us.
Deandre Baker at 27. Book it :-)
[Reply]
Page 130 of 140
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134 > Last »
Up