ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck Brett Veach
Mecca 10:58 PM 12-23-2018
Seriously had enough.

You've been a GM for roughly a year and a half and honestly you kinda suck so far.

You traded for Ragland...he sucks.
You give Hitchens a ton of money, he sucks really bad.
You spent a whole draft on a bunch of guys who have made the defense worse than it was when you took the job...

Sammy Watkins has been fine when he plays but still the same issues he's always had...

So lets be real, so far when Watkins is your best move since taking the job that is terrible.

And seriously fuck you for thinking that secondary was so good you didn't have to spend 1 pick on it till the 4th round then telling us you were fixing the run D. Yea you should did that..

So far you fucking suck at your job, a retard with a pellet gun could have basically gotten the same result as what you've done since taking over.
[Reply]
Chargem 04:39 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We always strike gold in the 3rd rd. We did again this year. What a great fucking pick

It's amazing how quickly such a big guy is up off the floor making the 2nd attempt at the tackle.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:57 AM 01-13-2019
Veach upwards trending.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:28 AM 01-13-2019
I think we'll have a great draft this year. 2018 was an outlier based on giving up so much for Mahomes AND Veach having to come in to the new job and get things set up the way he wanted them. He's had a full season plus to get it together, send his crew out, and start putting his board together.

We'll see.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:23 AM 01-13-2019
Fickle CP :-)

This whole board wanted to Fyre Sutton too!
[Reply]
staylor26 08:27 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

You’ve been saying Veach sucks going back to last year
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:29 AM 01-13-2019

Still does if it has any brains. Or do you believe this sudden turnaround was Bob's doing after it has already been established that he's had his knees lopped off?

No, Billay-boy, it's time for Buttons to retire with dignity.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:31 AM 01-13-2019

Don't worry. I still want Sutton fired. Maybe even more after yesterday but not going to blast the board with it.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:38 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Don't worry. I still want Sutton fired. Maybe even more after yesterday but not going to blast the board with it.
Lol wut?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:39 AM 01-13-2019

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:40 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol wut?
Mike Smith and Al Harris take a larger role and almost immediately the defense plays much better. Raises quite a few red flags. Not going to get too into it though, still enjoying the win.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:44 AM 01-13-2019
Mike Smith and Al Harris take a larger role and almost immediately the defense plays much better. Raises quite a few red flags. Not going to get too into it though, still enjoying the win.
We have no idea whether or not that’s really the case, yet you’re saying it like it’s a fact.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:48 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We have no idea whether or not that’s really the case, yet you’re saying it like it’s a fact.
I find it much easier to believe than all of our struggling units like the ILBs and Ss just magically getting better all of a sudden. But this is a conversation for after the playoffs end, whenever that may be. Let's just enjoy the ride together.
[Reply]
Chargem 08:53 AM 01-13-2019
Pretty sure Ward has already been mentioned in here as a great pick up for Veach it looks like, Lucas has also been decent although not quite good enough yet to call it a major score for Veach I think.

Speaks was out there getting snaps last night and I thought he looked decent, drove his blocker up into the quarterbacks face a couple of times and held his edge well against the run. I'm not calling him a hit in the draft yet but I wouldn't call him a bust either, I'm hopeful we see him take a step forward next season, either as a DE in a 4-3 scheme or dropping weight, or preferably both.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:03 AM 01-13-2019
Veach got us Mahomes. He was the one making everyone watch tape, Demanding we pick this guy from TT. He was the man. Mahomes changed our team into a winner. Already ended curses. Playoff wins at home. I have no doubt we are going to win a Super Bowl sometime during the Mahomes era.

He can fuck up a lot more trades or picks. He has a lot of slack from me.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:42 PM 10-13-2019
It’s time.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up