ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Colts Hire Chiefs' Player Personal Chris Ballard
Mr. Laz 05:26 PM 01-29-2017
The #Colts have hired GM Chris Ballard, formerly of the #Chiefs.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 29, 2017

It's also been reported that Ballard might take the Chiefs' ST coach Dave Toub with him.

(I thought it deserved to have it's own thread for the people who aren't around much and will see it in the title.)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:00 AM 01-03-2019
Veachs replacements:
Scandrick
Fuller
Revis
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:02 AM 01-03-2019
Lucas, Watts, and Ward, too.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:04 AM 01-03-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
What potential do you see in Speaks? Even with an offseason of losing 20 pounds I still don't see him being wuick enough to be great at OLB. Add 20 pounds and I still don't see him as strong enough to hold up well at DL. He's a tweener that is fine as a 4th round pick. It's unfortunate we took him in the 2nd.
Speaks and Nnandi were pro ready to stop the run. Veach wasn’t bullshitting us about that. Here’s proof from last Sunday:

It won’t show up in the stat sheet but Nnadi blows up this run so Speaks and Hitchens can make the tackle. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/oRFHAltX5E

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) January 1, 2019

And as much as I didn’t like Speaks in September, he flashed some pass rush in the month Houston was out.

I actually think Speaks could be a decent player with time. The truth that nobody wants to admit is that a position like pass rusher isn’t going to have rookies ready year 1 unless you are a high draft pick like Bradley Chubb (most of the time).
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:06 AM 01-03-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Lucas, Watts, and Ward, too.
Those guys have played like 2 games.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:07 AM 01-03-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Those guys have played like 2 games.
Whose fault is that?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:10 AM 01-03-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Whose fault is that?
Probably the guy who brought in parker and scandrick to start.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:10 AM 01-03-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
So it's not his fault that he didn't bring in better replacements when guys got older?
Billay will ignore Dorsey’s 2016 draft disaster he failed miserably to retool the secondary with Eric Murray, KeiVarae Russell and DJ White.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:10 AM 01-03-2019
It’s worth noting that Ward looks like he could be a steal too

Veach hasn’t been perfect by any means, but it’s not nearly as bad as CP’s retards pretend it is.

Besides, the guy brought us fucking Mahomes. If that doesn’t give you faith that he will have better off seasons down the line then I don’t know what to tell you.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:11 AM 01-03-2019
Oh I forgot to add David Amerson to that list of talent Veach has brought in.
[Reply]
O.city 11:11 AM 01-03-2019
Bruh he was gone :-)
How was that secondary and defense last year?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:12 AM 01-03-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Billay will ignore Dorsey’s 2016 draft disaster he failed miserably to retool the secondary with Eric Murray, KeiVarae Russell and DJ White.
The disaster that landed us Chris Jones and Tyreek Hill?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:13 AM 01-03-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
How was that secondary and defense last year?
Better than this years without Ford for alot of it or a healthy Houston and no Berry.
[Reply]
O.city 11:13 AM 01-03-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Dorsey likes to get good value on low character guys. Sometimes that goes good and sometimes bad.

Like most GM's, he's good when he gets to pick high and it's tough when he doesnt'.
[Reply]
O.city 11:14 AM 01-03-2019
Better than this years without Ford for alot of it or a healthy Houston and no Berry.
According to which metric?

Pretty sure Houston played 16 games last year, they had about the same amount of Berry as this year as well.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:14 AM 01-03-2019
Probably the guy who brought in parker and scandrick to start.
Brought in to start? Good lord, they're making 2.5 million between the 2 of them. Thats vet minimum backup money.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up