ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Colts Hire Chiefs' Player Personal Chris Ballard
Mr. Laz 05:26 PM 01-29-2017
The #Colts have hired GM Chris Ballard, formerly of the #Chiefs.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 29, 2017

It's also been reported that Ballard might take the Chiefs' ST coach Dave Toub with him.

(I thought it deserved to have it's own thread for the people who aren't around much and will see it in the title.)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:30 AM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
One less?
As opposed to them hiring a good coach that knows what he's doing. They still have Luck.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:31 AM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Less masturbation and more ingestion of protein...

[Reply]
Rausch 11:32 AM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Ballard is sniffing around Nagy and Toub. Ballard can kick rock.
Naggy might be the one person Big Red has ever shown this much trust in.

Reid was clearly calling the plays for PM but I can't hate on that...
[Reply]
Rausch 11:35 AM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Spend less time expelling protein and more time taking it in.

Or (es-plained) spend less time jerking off and more time on brain foods...
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:44 AM 01-01-2018
Spend less time expelling protein and more time taking it in. Or (es-plained) spend less time jerking off and more time on brain foods...
Thank you esplaining, my angry German freund. But what I didn't understand is why you think Josh McDaniels would be a good HC after his performance with the Donks. Classic tale of "riding the coattails".
[Reply]
Rausch 11:46 AM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
But what I didn't understand is why you think Josh McDaniels would be a good HC after his performance with the Donks. Classic tale of "riding the coattails".
I never said that (and don't think he'll ever be more than a respectable OC.)
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:01 PM 01-01-2018
here we go with the talented assistants leaving and us still being stuck with Andy...
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 12:32 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
here we go with the talented assistants leaving and us still being stuck with Andy...
Yeah, I'm heartbroken about being stuck with Andy Reid. Get the fuck out of here with this take.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:14 PM 01-01-2018
I never said that (and don't think he'll ever be more than a respectable OC.)
Agree with that. Guess I need a German-English translator. Happy New Year.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:24 PM 01-02-2019
Ballard is GM of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
007 10:36 PM 01-02-2019
Who cares
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:12 AM 01-03-2019
Well it sucks that he's proven to actually be able to find talent in the draft. Veach, yet to be determined...
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:57 AM 01-03-2019
From a draft standpoint, both Ballard and Dorsey are running laps around Veach. The Chiefs 2018 draft has looked like a big wet fart, while Dorsey has drafted what appears to be gems in Mayfield, Ward, Chubb, and Callaway...and Ballard has been able to draft gems such as Nelson, Leonard, Mack, Hooker over his couple yrs in Indy.

And Veach traded up for Breeland fucking Speaks...sigh. Wasn't a huge fan of the O'Daniel pick, but our LB's are so bad it almost makes him look good, and Nnadi looks like he's JAG. Liked the Watts pick, but of course, he got put onto IR. I mean I guess he hit on Tremon Smith as a KR, a position that no longer matters in the league...woohoo yippee.

Veach also didn't properly address Marcus Peters' departure when it was desperately needed. Amerson and Scandrick are major dumpster fires, and his high priced FA (Hitchens) has played like ass the whole season, the guy should decline his probowl invite...what a fucking joke.

However...Veach gets a pass this year, because he was a big part in the Chiefs drafting Mahomes, even though he technically wasn't GM, which may be the best Chiefs draft pick of all time, much more important than Derrick Thomas.

Mahomes gives Veach some credibility, and deservedly so, but if not for Mahomes, Veach gets a F in my book.
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 02:47 AM 01-03-2019
Dorsey had 4 out of the first 35 picks, including the 1st and 4th overall. the chiefs' first pick was at 46 overall. Only a dipshit would compare the two.
[Reply]
Danguardace 03:54 AM 01-03-2019
Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist:
Dorsey had 4 out of the first 35 picks, including the 1st and 4th overall. the chiefs' first pick was at 46 overall. Only a dipshit would compare the two.
This
[Reply]
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up