ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>It’s never going to change as long as Andy is here
RunKC 02:13 PM 10-13-2019
The defense will never be good and it was only good when Andy got here bc he inherited Berry, Poe, DJ, Tamba and Houston all in their prime from prior regimes.

Andy runs this team. Nobody else but him. Not Veach, not Spags. Andy hired his friend to run the defense and that’s why they suck.

There’s a reason this team has been really good at finding offensive players and terrible at finding players on defense.

Any of you wanting to keep Andy? Have fun with your regular season wins and don’t forget your grill in the parking lot when Andy chokes again in January.

Same. Bullshit. Four. Years. In. A. Row.

Fire Andy Reid
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:15 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It's not even close to the same thing. We are year 2 into using a once a generation young qb. Reid also isn't even close to the biggest reason we lost the afc championship game. I get flustered with Reid a lot too. But enough crazy talk. That being said... If Chunt has as much power as he does, he had better give spags and veach very very short rope. They have a chance to turn this around but let's be real, they are complete failures so far.
Whatever you define as the 'reason' we lost the AFCC last year, that reason is performing worse this year.

We're hoping against hope a generational talent can cover even more sins than he already has.

And we're also a year closer to a generational talent earning generational talent money.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:16 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I wish I still had that youthful optimism. I'm not certain that this team is even going to make it to the postseason. They've lost two games at home, are undisciplined and pathetic on defense.
go ahead and ignore the entire football histories of patrick mahomes and andy reid
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:30 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
go ahead and ignore the entire football histories of patrick mahomes and andy reid
It might be best TO ignore the playoff history of Andy Reid. Patrick Mahomes is a special talent with two playoff games under his belt. I don't like to mention him in the same sentence however John Elway didn't have a lot of success until he got a solid defense and a running game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:48 PM 10-13-2019

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:50 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by tbischiefsdaddy:
remember how the goat tom brady and belichek destroyed your hopes of going to the superbowl last year?
Because they could run the ball thus had TOP !!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:53 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
A weak schedule really helped that 11-5 record on top of that Paper Tiger Defense that year that so many still here on the board talk about.:-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up