ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2070 of 4893
« First < 1070157019702020206020662067206820692070 207120722073207420802120217025703070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:16 PM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's not a bad angle when the Donks just let Talib roll...and are still trying to pretend that the "NO FLY ZONE" still exits.

The angle is they arent covering well...

Raiders could have used Mack late in the game.
Maybe some of the players call it that... but, I haven't heard one fan call it that in a while.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:19 PM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by manchambo:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-years#slide28

"You really can’t ask for much more than that out of a team and they have Mike Shanahan..."

[Reply]
TEX 02:23 PM 09-17-2018
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-years#slide28

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...laims-they-are

http://yourteamcheats.com/DEN
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 02:53 PM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Way to eek out a 5 point win vs a team that couldn't beat Cleveland.

Took another early punt return to set up the 1st short TD then a kicker missing a FG and an extra point to do it. Also Pitt was without a starting CB, and their best RB. Let me guess you guys didn't have Sorenson again so that made it level right?

Jags are going to be a real test next week. They are healthy and have one of the best D's in the NFL. Going to be hard for mahghimoes to get free TD passes by just popping the ball in the air on a jet sweep this week.

I was looking for the rushing leaders since Lindsay is setting the NFL on fire (he is 3rd in the NFL with 178 yards) and noticed your guy isn't in the top 5.
Your guy is listed 10th in yards and our Mike Gleenon is listed 13th. Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best QB in the NFL LOL.

Broncos also rated #4 O and kFc is ranked 2 spots behind at 6th. Broncos ranked 2 in rushing and you guys are 11. Oh and your D is ranked 32.

Loss might get his chance to get an AFC Championship game Loss this year. He has been waiting for it for at very long time.

Good luck and Go Broncos!
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
BTW if Royce pops his head in here tell him his team is scoring too fast. He will get it.

Peace
Took you overnight to come up with this drivel cowboy? Yee-haw you’re an idiot

You scored 20 points at home against the ****ing Raiders. You’re retarded. No one is scared of the Broncos.

Oh, and we play the 49ers you stupid fucking bastard

Making excuses while Mahomes breaks records

Good Luck and Go Chiefs!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:10 PM 09-17-2018
:-) at Kramzitinhisrectum. He came in her, posted the most outrageous troll post ever, then ducked out. He knew that he was full of shit. He knew that his post was indefensible. That's why he posted it and ran. Just like the chickenshit he is. Reminds me of the bet that he kept coming up with excuses to bow out on against me. He knew that the PMINT narrative was bullshit. If he believed it, he would have taken the bet and be well on his way to an offseason self ban from this place. I really wish that he had taken the bet.An offseason free of his bullshit takes would have been nice. Oh well, he's already been scarce around herelately. In 2 weeks, when the Chiefs are 4-0, and his Donks are 2-2, he will become even more scarce. I can't wait.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:25 PM 09-17-2018
After watching KC-Pittsburgh, the Denver-Oakland game looked like a battle of tards.

It'll be a big disappointment if the Chiefs lose a game to either of them.
[Reply]
manchambo 03:34 PM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...laims-they-are

http://yourteamcheats.com/DEN
That's a cute diversion, I suppose, but the fact remains that the main reason that Denver has won more games in September than other AFC West teams in the past few decades is because they've been substantially better than those teams during that period.

Indeed, if you look at February games, the stats are truly remarkable. Denver has won infinity percent more games than any other AFC West team in that month. And none of those games were played in the cheating Mile High air.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 04:27 PM 09-17-2018
That's a cute diversion, I suppose, but the fact remains that the main reason that Denver has won more games in September than other AFC West teams in the past few decades is because they've been substantially better than those teams during that period.

Indeed, if you look at February games, the stats are truly remarkable. Denver has won infinity percent more games than any other AFC West team in that month. And none of those games were played in the cheating Mile High air.
Great u can reflect on that while you are missig playoffs again this year
[Reply]
TEX 04:42 PM 09-17-2018

No diversion needed. Fact is 85% wins in September. Compared to the rest of the division, Donx have most amount of Home Openers. Most amount of home games played in Sept. Least amout of road openers. Least amout of back to back road games to open the season. And its not even close. Like I said, let the real rationalization begin... Looks like you're doing just that. :-)

While you're at it, read up on the effects of high altitude plus heat and what it does to air density and oxygen and how it affects short term conditioning. You win more at home in Sept. because visiting teams get gassed and can't recover.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 05:18 PM 09-17-2018
Bud Dupree after the game in Pittsburgh vs KC:
"I don't think we gave him enough credit. I think he was better than we thought. I feel like hi intelligence was better than we thought. We thought since he was a young quarterback we could trick him, but he kind of spread us out. He didn't snap the ball fast so he was really trying to read us, seeing where the weaknesses were before he snapped the ball. Many young quarterbacks can't really check like that. He showed us otherwise."

:-)

We warned you Knomo, Kranzdouche and Lil Tomby.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:17 PM 09-17-2018
Congrats on kc’s first win in Pittsburgh since 1986. Anyone who has Mahomes as their starting QB on their fantasy football team is loving life right now...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:21 PM 09-17-2018
So is knowmo just done? Pretty odd to drop a racially charged insult like that and then just dip.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:38 PM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
So is knowmo just done? Pretty odd to drop a racially charged insult like that and then just dip.
That's what happens when you are part of an entitled, spoiled fanbase...and facing the sudden realization that you probably wont win the division for years.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:40 PM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
After watching KC-Pittsburgh, the Denver-Oakland game looked like a battle of tards.

It'll be a big disappointment if the Chiefs lose a game to either of them.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:01 PM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Congrats on kc’s first win in Pittsburgh since 1986. Anyone who has Mahomes as their starting QB on their fantasy football team is loving life right now...
Oh and the fans that have him on their real team aren’t?

You losers are beyond jealous
[Reply]
Page 2070 of 4893
« First < 1070157019702020206020662067206820692070 207120722073207420802120217025703070 > Last »
Up