ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Hall of Classics>Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ?
Rausch 11:23 PM 01-02-2005
Originally Posted by Cochise:
overrated.
Not if she eats Ice first...YOWZA... :-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 01:42 AM 01-03-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
I have very good news guys, im going on a date come this coming Saturday with a girl named Stephanie and the awesome thing too is that she has a tongue ring. OH YEA !!!

Don't be staring at her tongue ring through the date like a noob. Tell her that tongue rings aren't all they are cracked up to be. That will make her live up to your expectations if things work out. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:10 PM 01-02-2005
Thats great III.

You'd better bring along a wetnap in case your little dude pukes on your curlys if she touches your hand.

Baby steps.........You're still a little ways off from hearing bad disco music in the background as you knock on her the door at her house to fix the plumbing of her and her bi-curious cousin.
[Reply]
royr17 07:16 PM 01-02-2005
I would say why its a good reason to get excited about but i cant ... :-)
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:27 PM 01-02-2005
I would say why its a good reason to get excited about but i cant ... :-)
OK, go for it, just remember this , experence is the best teacher ! :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:16 PM 01-02-2005
III,

Just out of curiosity.......why is it exciting if a girl has a tongue ring?

Is it the Clicking when she talks that turns you on, or the her slurred speech like she's had a stroke?
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:26 PM 01-02-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
III,

Is it the Clicking when she talks that turns you on, or the her slurred speech like she's had a stroke?
I'd guess he's excited about the prospect of how it's going to feel when she's running that bead across his helmet. Just a hunch........
[Reply]
royr17 08:43 PM 01-02-2005
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I'd guess he's excited about the prospect of how it's going to feel when she's running that bead across his helmet. Just a hunch........
Hmm, you never know you may just be right. But me and her are going out on our 1st date Saturday and I cant wait and wish that Saturday would get here quicker then any other day.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 09:49 PM 01-02-2005
III,

Maybe she's made the ring's gauge so big that someone can stick their tongue through the hole when she takes it out.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:41 PM 01-02-2005
yeah Chi........III really makes me think of a "stuff the meatcicle into her uvula on the first date"kinda guy to me......

This close to the holiday season, I can't help but think of Ralphie and remind III not to shoot her eye out.
Attached: RalphyAim.jpg (59.8 KB) 
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:43 PM 01-02-2005
yeah Chi........III really makes me think of a "stuff the meatcicle into her uvula on the first date"kinda guy to me......

This close to the holiday season, I can't help but think of Ralphie and remind III not to shoot her eye out.
:-) LMMFAO :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:49 PM 01-02-2005
III takes Steph down to the YMCA for a predate dip in the ho'tub.
Attached: submarine.jpg (16.1 KB) 
[Reply]
royr17 10:33 PM 01-02-2005
Mods PLZ delete the pic of my girl that someone has quoted on here on the planet, i felt bad about posting it, and i want to get if off of here.
[Reply]
royr17 11:16 PM 01-02-2005
Thanks ChiTown for deleting. Wheres Slayer at ? I hope we could get him to delete too.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 12:04 PM 01-03-2005
Thanks ChiTown for deleting. Wheres Slayer at ? I hope we could get him to delete too.
There ya go...sorry about not deleting it sooner, but I had signed off for the night by then.

Oh, and III, the ONLY time you should even think of going out with a girl you met on the internet is when a good friend of yours was the one who introduced you and she's a local....and even that can cause some screwed up problems.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up