ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes officially [cleared to play] and out of protocol per Mahomes
comochiefsfan 01:24 PM 01-22-2021
Let's go!!!!

Patrick Mahomes is out of the league's concussion protocol. Mahomes said he has been evaluated by 3 different doctors.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) January 22, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 04:57 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Exactly. They're so desperate.
At least the first guy is attempting to use some common sense. If he's not 100%, bring the house, see if he can handle it.
[Reply]
kcjayhawks5 05:01 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And I will say it again.

If Mahomes was worse, what are they worried about?

If he's concussed and not fit to play, wouldn't they WANT him to play?

He's either not concussed, and thus cleared, which means there's no conspiracy.

Or he IS concussed, he's compromised, and the Bills have a huge advantage if he plays.

I guess there is a third option:

Bills fans are scared shitless of him and they were just hoping he'd be out.
It’s #3. They’re scared because we handled them easily earlier this year and didn't even use our strength to do it. We ran the ball more in that game than in any other game in Andy Reid or Mahomes’ career and the game was really never in doubt. I don’t blame them. Before last year I would have loved to get to the Super Bowl however the Chiefs could get it. They just want to win and they know Mahomes is the boogie man to their team.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:02 PM 01-22-2021
he's a bad, bad man.

Expecting a similar performance Sunday:

[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:09 PM 01-22-2021
At least the first guy is attempting to use some common sense. If he's not 100%, bring the house, see if he can handle it.
Pat will destroy them if they try it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:10 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Pat will destroy them if they try it.
Of course he will but my point is, they're all up in arms about a guy with a concussion being cleared to play.

They simply don't make any sense.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:12 PM 01-22-2021
Of course he will but my point is, they're all up in arms about a guy with a concussion being cleared to play.

They simply don't make any sense.
Yeah, they're reaching for any straw they can. They're going to get their shit pushed in and they know it
[Reply]
arrwheader 05:21 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by kcjayhawks5:
It’s #3. They’re scared because we handled them easily earlier this year and didn't even use our strength to do it. We ran the ball more in that game than in any other game in Andy Reid or Mahomes’ career and the game was really never in doubt. I don’t blame them. Before last year I would have loved to get to the Super Bowl however the Chiefs could get it. They just want to win and they know Mahomes is the boogie man to their team.
How many dildos do you think hit the field Sunday? Depends on the amount of bills fans there. I think it's safe to say 1 in 5 bills fans carry dildos on them at all times. So let's say there is 1000 bills fans there that's 200 dildos in the stadium. You can further figure that only say 10 percent of bills fans have the mental capacity to work a job that requires more than pushing a button or writing a name down. So with that maybe 20 bills fans can afford seats that are in prime position to Chuck a dildo onto that field.

We may see anywhere from 3-5 dildos on the field.
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:23 PM 01-22-2021
Is Figster/Billsfan your dad?
Sorry, I don’t get the joke
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:24 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Sorry, I don’t get the joke
One of the Bills trolls was going on about people insulting his 82-year old sick mom in rep comments. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:32 PM 01-22-2021

[Reply]
siberian khatru 05:33 PM 01-22-2021
Mahomes was woozy.

Allen was flopping like he was DEAD.

They're just stupid.
This. Thisthisthisthis.
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:34 PM 01-22-2021
One of the Bills trolls was going on about people insulting his 82-year old sick mom in rep comments. :-)
Oh. I didn’t read every page of thread. Lol. My dad sure the hell isnt a Bills fan! Honestly I’ve never met anyone in person that was a Bills fan. Seen just about every team but never Buffalo
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:48 PM 01-22-2021
Seriously, they are whack over there, except for a few bright ones that understand the protocol and the fact that Mahomes probably didn't have a concussion. Some are saying that playing with a pinch nerved is worse, they don't understand that the carotid artery and vagus nerve, when hit briefly, can cause the symptoms Mahomes exhibited and the individual is fully recovered within 5 minutes with no further risk... They seriously think he still has a pinched nerve, they are as sharp as bowling balls. For your enjoyment:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...otocol/page/6/
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:49 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Oh. I didn’t read every page of thread. Lol. My dad sure the hell isnt a Bills fan! Honestly I’ve never met anyone in person that was a Bills fan. Seen just about every team but never Buffalo
Florida is becoming NY south, sadly. I see Giants most often then the Jets and a distant 3rd is the bills. I expect their numbers to grow now that they're relevant again though
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:58 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Seriously, they are whack over there, except for a few bright ones that understand the protocol and the fact that Mahomes probably didn't have a concussion. Some are saying that playing with a pinch nerved is worse, they don't understand that the carotid artery and vagus nerve, when hit briefly, can cause the symptoms Mahomes exhibited and the individual is fully recovered within 5 minutes with no further risk... They seriously think he still has a pinched nerve, they are as sharp as bowling balls. For your enjoyment:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...otocol/page/6/

Wow, they are scared shitless
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up