Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
frankotank 01:52 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by teedubya:
This is ****ing awesome. MU fans, KU fans, KSU fans... all uniting under one hatred of Cassel and Pioli. This is magic.
Michigan fans rooting for Notre Dame QB's...
Riots in the streets, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!
[Reply]
Dayze 01:53 PM 10-03-2012
I wonder how many of the male Fox 4 guys signed up with an account to look at the "nothing but.." threads.
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:56 PM 10-03-2012
So... they just left.

Good conversation. Mostly about the general reasons behind this. I did get in a jab about how we have tried conversing with the FO via emails, letters, and social media. brought up teedubya and how the chiefs twitter response told him to get a clue. I said... "well, we got a clue".

This shit is going to air tonight at 6pm. Hope I don't come off as a passenger of the short bus.
[Reply]
tooge 01:58 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
So... they just left.

Good conversation. Mostly about the general reasons behind this. I did get in a jab about how we have tried conversing with the FO via emails, letters, and social media. brought up teedubya and how the chiefs twitter response told him to get a clue. I said... "well, we got a clue".

This shit is going to air tonight at 6pm. Hope I don't come off as a passenger of the short bus.
you are the effin man PRC!
[Reply]
Dayze 02:00 PM 10-03-2012
So... they just left.

will you sign my cast?

if I had seats behind the Chiefs bench; close enough etc, I'd toally rock the Secret Service look. and never smile, or cheer. just staring.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:02 PM 10-03-2012
I'm rolling.

edit - less shitty v 2.0

[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 02:03 PM 10-03-2012
So... they just left.

AWESOME!
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:05 PM 10-03-2012
I eagerly await the youtube link to this video.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:05 PM 10-03-2012
PR Capone Lounge?
[Reply]
RustShack 02:06 PM 10-03-2012
Hack into the ticket office, and send out emails to everyone in a section to wear different colors that spells out Fire Pioli or something :-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:06 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
PR Capone Lounge?
lol
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:06 PM 10-03-2012
So... they just left.

Dang I won't get to see it! They won't replay it?
[Reply]
BossChief 02:06 PM 10-03-2012
Quick!!!! Somebody go start a ChiefsPlanet wiki page!!!
[Reply]
Balloon Knot 02:07 PM 10-03-2012
You people are crazy!! Cassel IS the answer!

P.S. can the mods verify my account already, i can't start a thread!
[Reply]
pr_capone 02:08 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Dang I won't get to see it! They won't replay it?
It will be on the website. I'll post up links and such when it gets aired.
[Reply]
Page 90 of 603
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190590 > Last »
Up