Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:57 PM 01-01-2013
Sir Martin, The Victor, is on KMBC tonight.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:18 PM 01-01-2013
Im in SC, someone post what he's talking about
[Reply]
BossChief 09:18 PM 01-01-2013
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Can you translate this for the dumb (me), please?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:20 PM 01-01-2013
Marty's on fucking TV
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:21 PM 01-01-2013
Marty's on ****ing TV
:-)
[Reply]
BossChief 09:23 PM 01-01-2013
Marty's on ****ing TV
Sweet. Tell him I said hi.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:58 PM 01-01-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Can you translate this for the dumb (me), please?
Marty's on ****ing TV
:-)
[Reply]
O.city 10:32 PM 01-01-2013
Curious, Marty or The Bad Guy, any word coming out of Arrowhead today or tonight?
[Reply]
BossChief 10:34 PM 01-01-2013
What's really funny is that I really didn't know who he was talking about.

It's been a long day.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:36 PM 01-01-2013
Pioli looks like a jerk in this.

[Reply]
Agent V 09:43 AM 01-02-2013
You know, if anyone out there gave two shits and wasn't preoccupied with Jets melodrama, someone could do a 30 for 30 on the Chiefs' 2012 season, and it would be pretty damn compelling.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:48 AM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by chief103182:
You know, if anyone out there gave two shits and wasn't preoccupied with Jets melodrama, someone could do a 30 for 30 on the Chiefs' 2012 season, and it would be pretty damn compelling.
Hell we shouldve been on hard knocks for 2010-12. The Weis Haley fiasco, The Haley Pioli fiasco and this year SOC v Pioli and The Belcher incident
[Reply]
Agent V 09:57 AM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life:
Hell we shouldve been on hard knocks for 2010-12. The Weis Haley fiasco, The Haley Pioli fiasco and this year SOC v Pioli and The Belcher incident
Certainly. The drama this year has been off the charts. You have all the Pioli dictatorship rumors, the all-out fan revolt (which appears to have worked), the divisive fanbase, a young owner (NFL legend Lamar Hunt's son, for god's sake) whose father's legacy hangs in the balance, the Belcher murder-suicide and all its awfulness, the talented and frustrated players stuck on a shit team, the high expectations squashed on opening day (again)...

I'd also like to add that I haven't ENJOYED the drama. I'm not just enthusiastically scooping it up to show what a compelling story this is. I hope I never have to live through a season this awful as long as I live and follow professional football. This wasn't just losing; it was personal. Winston slamming the fans and the fans slamming back... good lord. It was ugly. It was the Chiefs Kingdom breaking point, which, as a testament to our fans' faithfulness, took THIS long to happen.

30 for 30: We Deserve Better
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:03 AM 01-02-2013
Wonder if a petition can be sent to NFLN to request this...
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:05 AM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Wonder if a petition can be sent to NFLN to request this...
My man if the Cowboys fans can petition to remove Jerry Jones as gm. We can petition NFLN to do this
[Reply]
Page 588 of 603
« First < 88488538578584585586587588 589590591592598 > Last »
Up