Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:38 PM 01-01-2013
"So you came back to die with your franchise?"

"No. I came back to stop you."

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:50 PM 01-01-2013
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe

Now that the Reid Heckert duo is off list, what is ur move Clark? Hope he doesn't miss out cause of Milton Pioli still sitting in KC #CHIEFS
[Reply]
jaa1025 04:41 PM 01-01-2013
Who is the S.O.C movement backing as HC/GM?
[Reply]
Reaper16 05:00 PM 01-01-2013
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
Who is the S.O.C movement backing as HC/GM?
It isn't Save Our Chiefs' role to actively promote their own personnel decisions. It was SOC's role to make apparent to ownership the terrible job that Scott Pioli was doing.

If SOC wants to transition to a commentary blog then that's different. But as a political entity? Continuing to exist as is would only be detrimental to the new front office.
[Reply]
Chief77 05:14 PM 01-01-2013
The Clark Knight is awesome
[Reply]
jaa1025 05:27 PM 01-01-2013
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
It isn't Save Our Chiefs' role to actively promote their own personnel decisions. It was SOC's role to make apparent to ownership the terrible job that Scott Pioli was doing.

If SOC wants to transition to a commentary blog then that's different. But as a political entity? Continuing to exist as is would only be detrimental to the new front office.
Could have swore I heard the founder of SOC speak about coming out with a list of potential candidates several weeks ago while on 610.
[Reply]
pr_capone 05:54 PM 01-01-2013
Could have swore I heard the founder of SOC speak about coming out with a list of potential candidates several weeks ago while on 610.
As fans we are going to come up with lists and we are each certainly going to have our own opinions. That said, as an entity, SOC cannot back one or another. Everyone who makes up SOC is just as fragmented on who should be hired just as much as everyone on CP is. To back one person over another would likely alienate a large number of the people who support us.

Officially, SOC trusts that Clark Hunt will do the right thing for the club. We believe he is embarrassed about going 2-14 and being at the head of the worst team ever fielded in Chiefs history. We believe he intends to right the ship and will allow him to do so.

It is a shame that Pioli isn't out on his ass at the moment. I would rather he cut ties with him and get it over with but then again it isn't my 7.5 million on the line. If he thinks he can recover that money by forcing Pioli to sit around then so be it. He set a deadline for himself (Feb) and the fans should hold him to that.
[Reply]
jaa1025 06:16 PM 01-01-2013
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
As fans we are going to come up with lists and we are each certainly going to have our own opinions. That said, as an entity, SOC cannot back one or another. Everyone who makes up SOC is just as fragmented on who should be hired just as much as everyone on CP is. To back one person over another would likely alienate a large number of the people who support us.

Officially, SOC trusts that Clark Hunt will do the right thing for the club. We believe he is embarrassed about going 2-14 and being at the head of the worst team ever fielded in Chiefs history. We believe he intends to right the ship and will allow him to do so.

It is a shame that Pioli isn't out on his ass at the moment. I would rather he cut ties with him and get it over with but then again it isn't my 7.5 million on the line. If he thinks he can recover that money by forcing Pioli to sit around then so be it. He set a deadline for himself (Feb) and the fans should hold him to that.
Thanks for the reply.

I agree that it's a shame that Pioli isn't gone already and the longer that he stays the worse the Chiefs chance is at hiring a quality coach/assistants/GM. That might end up costing the team a lot more than 7.5 million.
[Reply]
old_geezer 06:18 PM 01-01-2013
How about flying a banner over Arrowhead - "Finish the Job Clark - Fire Pioli" ?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 06:24 PM 01-01-2013
Originally Posted by pr_capone:

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:02 PM 01-01-2013
power of SOC

[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:12 PM 01-01-2013
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
power of SOC

I'm flattered.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:49 PM 01-01-2013
Frank the Tank, bitches!!!
[Reply]
ILChief 08:55 PM 01-01-2013
I think maybe it was Marty. They asked him who he would like and he said personally who he would prefer but SOC wouldn't endorse anyone
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 08:57 PM 01-01-2013
Bingo! :-)

Originally Posted by ILChief:
I think maybe it was Marty. They asked him who he would like and he said personally who he would prefer but SOC wouldn't endorse anyone

[Reply]
Page 587 of 603
« First < 87487537577583584585586587 588589590591597 > Last »
Up