ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 26
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Media Center>Whats your Favorite Podcasts?
SLAG 07:42 PM 05-22-2007
I wanna know
[Reply]
noa 09:15 PM 05-12-2014
Went to a live CBB last night. PFT was playing Alan Thicke, and Bobby Moynihan was Fourvel. The show was great, those two guys play very well together as we know. And Scotobot was his usual funny self. Each of the three guys had to pull the mic away to laugh throughout the show. I guess it's not cannon, but some good stuff transpired.

And then today, the new episode also has PFT and Bobby, only PFT is Dame/Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber.

I've also been loving U Talkin' U2 to Me? You can tell that they do these marathon sessions because they get a little testy with each other, but on the whole, they do a great job. Adam Scott's devotion to the band shines through, which gives it a nice layer of authenticity.
[Reply]
Iconic 09:19 PM 05-12-2014
IDK if these were mentioned but Dan Carlin and Joe Rogans podcasts are great.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:40 PM 05-12-2014
Originally Posted by noa:
Went to a live CBB last night. PFT was playing Alan Thicke, and Bobby Moynihan was Fourvel. The show was great, those two guys play very well together as we know. And Scotobot was his usual funny self. Each of the three guys had to pull the mic away to laugh throughout the show. I guess it's not cannon, but some good stuff transpired.

And then today, the new episode also has PFT and Bobby, only PFT is Dame/Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber.

I've also been loving U Talkin' U2 to Me? You can tell that they do these marathon sessions because they get a little testy with each other, but on the whole, they do a great job. Adam Scott's devotion to the band shines through, which gives it a nice layer of authenticity.
Dame Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber and Fourvel were great early on, but they added the mnemonic device bit, and it's INTERMINABLE.
[Reply]
Miles 11:05 PM 05-12-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Dame Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber and Fourvel were great early on, but they added the mnemonic device bit, and it's INTERMINABLE.
Might have been that I listened to it while dozing off on a flight but it didn't quite live up to the super high standards expected when seeing ALW and Fourvel pop up on a podcast update.
[Reply]
Miles 11:09 PM 05-12-2014
I don't listen to Comedy Bang Bang nearly as regularly as I should be. Recently went though some of the older Andy Daly episodes and they are pretty excellent.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:26 AM 05-23-2014
If you watch @midnight, Doug Benson usually appears on Wednesdays. Thing is, he hops over there about an hour after streaming 'Getting Doug with High.' A show that's Doug and another celebrity ingesting every manner of THC containing substance for an hour and talking about their THC history. So basically, every time he's been on there, he's been ripped as FUCK!!
[Reply]
noa 12:58 PM 05-23-2014
I thought Horatio Sanz killed it again on CBB, and the Yentl joke was great.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Buck 02:55 PM 05-23-2014
Originally Posted by noa:
I thought Horatio Sanz killed it again on CBB again, and the Yentl joke was great.
Posted via Mobile Device
That whole episode was comedy gold.
[Reply]
Sannyasi 11:39 PM 05-23-2014
U Talkin' U2 to Me? is great if you just want to hear about the band U2, and nothing else.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:02 AM 07-07-2014
Latest getting Doug with high live at Largo up on youtube

Sarah Silverman, Howard Kremer, Ngaio Bealum, Dan Harmon & James Adomian

All star lineup, should be good.

Doug: Hey Dan, see this bar on my chair? I hook my feet behind it so I don't turn into a Lily Tomlin sketch. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:57 PM 07-07-2014
Louie tells the most gut-busting story to Jerry, it's all pretty amusing, but the story is about halfway through the clip. Look for the cartoon.

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee....e-blue-numbers

The story behind the story

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2012...n-inwood-marsh
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:35 PM 11-12-2014
Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is BACK!!

This week, Kevin Hart w/ $3.3M Porsche RSK Spyder.

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee....ng-in-the-wind
Attached: Seinfeld.jpg (59.8 KB) 
[Reply]
noa 11:11 PM 11-12-2014
Eagerly awaiting Superego's third episode of the season. First two have been solid.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:36 PM 01-06-2015
Well, looks like Carolla stomped into the biggest puddle of dumbfuck ever.
[Reply]
Miles 11:43 PM 01-06-2015
Listen to Corolla maybe once a twice a week depending on the guest and that seemed fairly odd during the Oswalt episode the other day.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 26
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up