ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>SHOULD we make any moves before the deadline?
UChieffyBugger 11:50 AM 10-18-2019
When Pat went down and all hell broke loose, folks were thinking we'd be picking quite high in next years draft!!! :-) . But now the good news about the MRI has come through does Brett stick or twist where getting new players is concerned? I still say make moves. If we can get PP and maybe a line-baker or DT to give this defense a real chance to be decent by January then why not? I think defense and running the ball are more important than ever now.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:34 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...qf-pwgaEc5p4cM
That doesn't guarantee anything. All I'm saying is that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If Moore would have went down against the Broncos, Anthony Sherman was the emergency quarterback. You don't want to end up in that situation again. Not this year while the window is still open. I do not want the Chiefs to give up high draft picks for a quarterback. But, they should be able to find find a veteran quarterback that's better equipped to handle the position right now as opposed to the undrafted rookie on the practice squad. Whether it's a free agent or someone they can pick up for a very late draft pick. It does not seem like anyone has a firm opinion on when Henne will be game ready.
[Reply]
thabear04 10-21-2019, 02:01 PM
This message has been deleted by thabear04.
thabear04 02:09 PM 10-21-2019
Give Falcons a 4th or 5th pick for Mohamed Sanu
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:25 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
That doesn't guarantee anything. All I'm saying is that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If Moore would have went down against the Broncos, Anthony Sherman was the emergency quarterback. You don't want to end up in that situation again. Not this year while the window is still open. I do not want the Chiefs to give up high draft picks for a quarterback. But, they should be able to find find a veteran quarterback that's better equipped to handle the position right now as opposed to the undrafted rookie on the practice squad. Whether it's a free agent or someone they can pick up for a very late draft pick. It does not seem like anyone has a firm opinion on when Henne will be game ready.
He just isnt missing enough time for a guy to come in and get caught up. They haven't even ruled Pat out for this Sunday yet.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:07 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's all hypothetical...he's probably bound for San Fran.

Horseface isn't dealing him to a rival....which takes NE out of the running too. He would be good in their system...and probably a somewhat inexpensive rental.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
JakeF 05:34 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

Ramsey wanted to come here and Veach was willing to trade what the Jags wanted for him. The owner basically said no
So why to the Jags dislike the Chiefs so much? The article showed that it wasn't the schedule so why?
[Reply]
JakeF 05:36 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
But Kansas City is in Missouri.

Dumbass.
KC is in Missouri and Kansas
[Reply]
xztop123 05:42 PM 10-22-2019
Get Zach brown and cut the linebacker that sucks
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:43 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Get Zach brown and cut the linebacker that sucks
That would be Darron lee
[Reply]
xztop123 05:44 PM 10-22-2019
ZAch brown is proly the only lb faster than lee. Bigger. Bigger hitter. Can’t be worse
[Reply]
JakeF 05:56 PM 10-22-2019
Zach Brown must be unlikable, gets cuts even though he's a solid player.
[Reply]
MrCasual 06:05 PM 10-22-2019
Yes, trade Kelce to the pats.
[Reply]
FAX 06:08 PM 10-22-2019
D. Lee was playing well before he didn't.

And speaking of linebackers, who was wearing #59 in that last game? It damn sure wasn't the Ragland I know.

FAX
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:39 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
So why to the Jags dislike the Chiefs so much? The article showed that it wasn't the schedule so why?
AFC vs. NFC
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:44 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
D. Lee was playing well before he didn't.

And speaking of linebackers, who was wearing #59 in that last game? It damn sure wasn't the Ragland I know.

FAX
Ragland has always been a solid run defender just a liability vs the pass. Meanwhile Lee saw his naps decrease so much that he only played 2 snaps last game.
[Reply]
JakeF 07:12 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
AFC vs. NFC
does it really make that much of a difference if your aren't in the same division?

Whatever, fuck Jacksonville.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up