Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
In58men 04:49 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
He "NOT" good

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sassy Squatch 04:53 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
Considering that the punishment for any offense might be to take the same classes and services that are being ordered in the family court case, why would that be worthwhile?

My prediction is press release to announce no prosecution instead of a press conference for the DA to show off.

I think a defense attorney would be able to get the fool that sent the tape to Angie Ricono on the witness stand to ask about chain of custody and motivation for sabotaging this mother and father.

This idea of worrying about the child as a motivation makes no sense when the family court case is ongoing. Likely, somebody in the family or a fake friend wants to fuck Tyreek and Cristal and their kids out of the money from the big contract.

How do you have complaints that have police investigations that are dropped, then reopened because KC Star publishes, then no charges, then throw couple under bus because you hate that criminal case is dropped?

Elected DAs like to show off, and losing a high profile case is not showing off.

If there is no witnessed malicious act, there is no case. The first police and state workers that sized up the situation concluded likely accident. If the only new developments is fake friend exploits unethical press to embarrass family.

My guess is that there was no malicious act.
The DA straight up said he believed a crime had been committed. Charged couldn't be filed because they couldn't prove who perpetrated the abuse. Audio that was released sure he's to indicate Tyreek and Crystal were complicit in covering whatever happened up.
PAChiefsGuy 04:57 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm tired talking about "what ifs"...if Hill is a chronic child abuser, he'll be gone.

We dont know yet if Hill even is responsible...or the circumstances that caused the injury.

To me, the word "abuse" means deliberate intent to harm. I wish people would just quit throwing it out so loosely...

When Peterson beat his kid bloody with a switch...he was DELIBERATELY trying to inflict harm, it was intentional and premeditated.

If Hill intentionally broke his sons arm in an attempt to inflict bodily injury...he'll get convicted.
Lol... Look at the lawyer try and **** with ppls heads instead of calling it what it is.

' You should be terrified of me too bitch' why you think he said that BlackOps? If I had to take a logical guess - he is warning her that the kid fears him for a reason he is still capable of beating the shit out of her so she better watch her mouth.

Such a nice guy. Clearly rehabilitated. Those anger management classes definitelty did the trick!
BlackOp 04:58 PM 04-27-2019
then reopened because KC Star publishes, then no charges,
Yep...police found nothing to peruse. Normally that's where things like this typically end...unless you are famous and someone can exploit it for profit.

The star wanted a "hot story"..and they created one. TMZ even rejected it...if that tells you something.

Now we have this mess....I'm not sure what the Star accomplished? They set the stage for this over-the-top situation where there didn't need to be one.

It kind of sounds like things would have been better if they didn't say anything and let the legal system run its course. But they became the judge, jury and public executioner...they instigated this whole media ordeal.
Chiefshrink 05:02 PM 04-27-2019
Once this "fuax media outrage for ca$h" settles down...hopefully cooler heads prevail.

There is only ONE thing that would get Hill kicked off the Chiefs.. Did he INTENTIONALLY break Hill Jr's arm, if at all... that means he hurt his child on PURPOSE.

Right now the only thing he is guilty of is being a shitty parent and having a toxic relationship.

If there are no criminal charges for abuse....KC should help him get out of that situation and educate him on being a better parent.

That's it...nothing more or less.
AP was suspended for a year. At the most TH will probably get the same suspension therefore the Chiefs need to hold onto him. I believe in eternal 2nd chances based on Jesus's own words in

Matthew 18:21-22

Parable of the Unforgiving Debtor

21 Then Peter came to him and asked, “Lord, how often should I forgive someone who sins against me? Seven times?”

22 “No, not seven times,” Jesus replied, “but seventy times seven!
jettio 05:04 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The DA straight up said he believed a crime had been committed. Charged couldn't be filed because they couldn't prove who perpetrated the abuse. Audio that was released sure he's to indicate Tyreek and Crystal were complicit in covering whatever happened up.
The DA did not say what crime and what mental state must be proved to prove the crime?

My thought is that it is unlikely he has a crime in mind with a mental state of malicious or intentional, because how the heck could he think a malicious or intentional crime happened if he does not know exactly what happened?
BlackOp 05:04 PM 04-27-2019
Quit saying "Abuse"...you dumb shit. There is nothing anywhere that says his broken arm was intentional.

They were forced to cover up a broken arm because the web of public opinion had already formed a guilty verdict...fueled by the Stars Hit pieces.

It wouldn't matter if the injury was an accident at that point...Hill's past is all the SJWs needed to crucify...they have literally been waiting for this moment since the Chiefs drafted him.
Sassy Squatch 05:09 PM 04-27-2019
Quit saying "Abuse"...you dumb shit. There is nothing anywhere that says his broken arm was intentional.

They were forced to cover up a broken arm because the web of public opinion had already formed a guilty verdict...fueled by the Stars Hit pieces.

It wouldn't matter if the injury was an accident at that point...Hill's past is all the SJWs needed to crucify.
:-)
jettio 05:11 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Lol... Look at the lawyer try and **** with ppls heads instead of calling it what it is.

' You should be terrified of me too bitch' why you think he said that BlackOps? If I had to take a logical guess - he is warning her that the kid fears him for a reason he is still capable of beating the shit out of her so she better watch her mouth.

Such a nice guy. Clearly rehabilitated. Those anger management classes definitelty did the trick!
Saying that when wondering why she is talking about this when we are in an airport is not a crime. Does not look good. NFL may impose suspension on those words alone, but it is not a crime and not evidence of a crime.

I bet if you go up to any father that is trying to raise a son to not be a pussy and tell the dad that they are too mean and the kid is a pussy anyway, you might get some words like that.
jd1020 05:12 PM 04-27-2019
Is it your stance that just because Hill didnt necessarily take his sons arm and break it over his knee that he wasnt abusing his child? After the DA says that there is evidence that leads him to believe a crime has been committed and hes disturbed by what hes seen and he unfortunately cant do anything about it. After a pretty incriminating audio tape comes out painting a picture that Hill punches his 3 year old son who apparently told investigators "Daddy punches me"?
Sassy Squatch 05:15 PM 04-27-2019
The DA did not say what crime and what mental state must be proved to prove the crime?

My thought is that it is unlikely he has a crime in mind with a mental state of malicious or intentional, because how the heck could he think a malicious or intentional crime happened if he does not know exactly what happened?
He couldn't pinpoint exactly who did it. Because it sounds like they were colluding to be uncooperative, so he dropped charges. Now the case is reopened because they got it on audio.
PAChiefsGuy 05:20 PM 04-27-2019
Saying that when wondering why she is talking about this when we are in an airport is not a crime. Does not look good. NFL may impose suspension on those words alone, but it is not a crime and not evidence of a crime.

I bet if you go up to any father that is trying to raise a son to not be a pussy and tell the dad that they are too mean and the kid is a pussy anyway, you might get some words like that.
What is with all this lawyer shit? Damn some of you people are so naive. No wonder so many women getting the shit beat out of them dont want to go to the police.
jettio 05:22 PM 04-27-2019
He couldn't pinpoint exactly who did it. Because it sounds like they were colluding to be uncooperative, so he dropped charges. Now the case is reopened because they got it on audio.
I am not sure that is true. Unless there is a specific injury that an expert witness testifies could not be an accident beyond a reasonable doubt, you would have to know who?

Do you think the kid said in the forensic interview that he gets punished when he cries in a way that the DA has no idea whodunit?

I do not know how far along the kid is at talking about his experiences, but if there is a forensic interview, I expect he said whodunit on any of the allegations in that audio.
ChiefaRoo 05:26 PM 04-27-2019
I didn’t hear Hill admit to anything in the audio I heard. She did all of the talking other than the parts where he disagreed and/or told her she better be terrified too.
jettio 05:26 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
What is with all this lawyer shit? Damn some of you people are so naive. No wonder so many women getting the shit beat out of them dont want to go to the police.
Well, if Tyreek is beating the shit out of a woman, he will be in trouble.
Page 55 of 173
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Up