ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Nzoner's Game Room>WHITLOCK: ANDY REID AND KC WILL EVENTUALLY SEND ‘BAD BOY’ LE’VEON TO DEATH ROW
Dunerdr 01:16 PM 10-19-2020
how is this shit article still circulating on the front page?
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:32 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
how is this shit article still circulating on the front page?
It might as well be stickied for the next few months because it'll become the default "told you so" & "this aged well" thread for Bell week to week.... or half to half.... or play to play.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:34 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It might as well be stickied for the next few months because it'll become the default "told you so" & "this aged well" thread for Bell week to week.... or half to half.... or play to play.
A true CP gem.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:01 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
So true.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:39 AM 10-21-2020
Told you Bell would suck!!! That pussy couldn't even get a carry in the Bill's game and we ran it almost 50 times!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:50 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Told you Bell would suck!!! That pussy couldn't even get a carry in the Bill's game and we ran it almost 50 times!!!
:-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 04:49 AM 10-21-2020
Witlock swallows IMHO

When the Virus takes him, he will not be missed.
[Reply]
eDave 05:20 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Witlock swallows IMHO

When the Virus takes him, he will not be missed.
What's with your pre-occupation with gay sex, Colonel Fitts? Furthermore, wtf does it matter that I'm gay? While I'm at it; other than posting stupid shit, being made fun of, being the butt of jokes across the entire board, and stalking some members, what value do you think you bring here?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:30 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
What's with your pre-occupation with gay sex, Colonel Fitts? Furthermore, wtf does it matter that I'm gay? While I'm at it; other than posting stupid shit, being made fun of, being the butt of jokes across the entire board, and stalking some members, what value do you think you bring here?
Redheads
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:27 PM 10-21-2020
Do you know Witlock?

I know him from Ball State, where in Jason's mind, he will have a building next to Letterman's.

He was full of shit then. is today.

Originally Posted by eDave:

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:30 PM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Do you know Witlock?

He was full of shit then. is today.
Quite funny considering where he was today.
[Reply]
penchief 09:41 PM 10-22-2020
We live in a country where self-serving twats cater to a segment of society who feel they have a legitimate grievance because they are merely being asked to be decent human beings capable of respect and empathy for others.

Whitlock is a self-serving twat.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:07 AM 10-21-2020
Bell wanted to get PAID...and rightfully so, ended up sticking to his guns and held out.

Steelers said **** you and shipped him off to the worst team in football where he did eventually get paid but was left in a bad situation on a shitty team with no weapons and a shit HC, leading to nowhere.

Honestly, I don't blame anyone for wanting to leave teams like CIN, NYJ, DET, WAS. These are just bad franchises fueled by bad ownership. Bell pitched a bitch and did everything he could to get his team to eventually release him.

I mean in some ways...I applaud him for it. RB career spans are short, and his window is about to rapidly start closing. Fans dont like to hear this but sometimes a player is going to do what they thinks in their own best interests.

He said he wants to win a SB. If he wants to win, great! If being on a winning team with a great offense/weapons/QB/Reid is what fuels his fire and drive to be one of the best backs in the league again in efforts of help winning KC a Super Bowl then I'm all for that.

At worst...he's making peanuts (from a Chiefs books POV), it doesn't work out for whatever reason and the Chiefs get rid of him.

But if healthy, he's gonna be MUCH better than Shady McCoy ever was...A LOT better...and thats not gonna be fair to the rest of the NFL.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:11 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Bell wanted to get PAID...and rightfully so, ended up sticking to his guns and held out.

Steelers said **** you and shipped him off to the worst team in football where he did eventually get paid but was left in a bad situation on a shitty team with no weapons and a shit HC, leading to nowhere.

Honestly, I don't blame anyone for wanting to leave teams like CIN, NYJ, DET, WAS. These are just bad franchises fueled by bad ownership. Bell pitched a bitch and did everything he could to get his team to eventually release him.

I mean in some ways...I applaud him for it. RB career spans are short, and his window is about to rapidly start closing. Fans dont like to hear this but sometimes a player is going to do what they thinks in their own best interests.

He said he wants to win a SB. If he wants to win, great! If being on a winning team with a great offense/weapons/QB/Reid is what fuels his fire and drive to be one of the best backs in the league again in efforts of help winning KC a Super Bowl then I'm all for that.

At worst...he's making peanuts (from a Chiefs books POV), it doesn't work out for whatever reason and the Chiefs get rid of him.

But if healthy, he's gonna be MUCH better than Shady McCoy ever was...A LOT better...and thats not gonna be fair to the rest of the NFL.
Uh the Steelers didn't ship him anywhere, he signed with the Jets as a FA after his year long hold out.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:18 AM 10-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Uh the Steelers didn't ship him anywhere, he signed with the Jets as a FA after his year long hold out.
Why did he sign there? IM assuming they offered him the most money? But did other teams offer him anything at the time?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Up