ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 205
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
NJChiefsFan 02:30 AM 02-21-2012
Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder:
Derron Williams proved he's the better Asian point guard tonight.
Weird situation as a Nets fan. Either they are going to have Deron and Dwight or neither. Such a drastic difference obviously. Team isn't that bad as is if they get Dwight. Morrow is underrated and despite everybody's stupid hate of Humphries he has been great the past season and a half.

If they got Dwight in FA having him, Lopez, and Humphries would be pretty damn good. Marshawn Brooks the rookie looks pretty legit so far as well. I am probably dreaming with the Howard situation at this point.
BIG_DADDY 11:23 PM 02-22-2012
Decent win over the Mavs other than missing countless free throws to keep it a game coming down the stretch.
Miles 11:30 PM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Weird situation as a Nets fan. Either they are going to have Deron and Dwight or neither. Such a drastic difference obviously. Team isn't that bad as is if they get Dwight. Morrow is underrated and despite everybody's stupid hate of Humphries he has been great the past season and a half.

If they got Dwight in FA having him, Lopez, and Humphries would be pretty damn good. Marshawn Brooks the rookie looks pretty legit so far as well. I am probably dreaming with the Howard situation at this point.
Isn't Humpphries a FA after this season as well?
DaKCMan AP 06:43 AM 02-23-2012

L.A. Chieffan 10:54 AM 02-23-2012
pau for boozer? no thanks.
L.A. Chieffan 11:36 AM 02-23-2012
lol has this been posted yet? i like how they rag on fisher

Al Bundy 11:50 AM 02-23-2012
Warriors finally held on for a win.

lcarus 11:55 AM 02-23-2012
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:

I'm a Magic fan. Hope Dwight stays put. They're just one guard away from being a serious contender for a long time. Perhaps Deron could just come join Dwight in Orlando?

Humphries is pretty good, and I'm impressed with Brooks nearly every time I see him. That said, the Nets are pretty shitty and I think Deron Williams is just a tad overrated. I mean, he's really good, but there are about 6 or 7 point guards I'd rather have than him.

Jameer Nelson can be really good, but he's wildly inconsistent. The problem with the Magic is just inconsistency in their backcourt. Nelson and Jason Richardson can both be explosive scorers, but they can also score like 4 points in any given game. Turkoglu is a good offensive catalyst and about the only player on the team who can create his own shot. He's also usually pretty clutch. However, he's old and inconsistent as well. I think they made a mistake trading Gortat and Pietrus for what they received. Gortat was a SOLID trading chip and they didn't maximize that to it's fullest potential.
MIAdragon 01:50 PM 02-23-2012
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Ive got tickets to the game and just found out the prez is going to be there. Just awesome I can only imagine what a nightmare thats going to be.
okcchief 01:58 PM 02-23-2012
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Ive got tickets to the game and just found out the prez is going to be there. Just awesome I can only imagine what a nightmare thats going to be.
Get ready to be molested by security.
The Bad Guy 02:29 PM 02-23-2012
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Humphries is pretty good, and I'm impressed with Brooks nearly every time I see him. That said, the Nets are pretty shitty and I think Deron Williams is just a tad overrated. I mean, he's really good, but there are about 6 or 7 point guards I'd rather have than him.

Jameer Nelson can be really good, but he's wildly inconsistent. .
What 7 guards would you rather have over Deron Williams? The guy is phenominal. That's ridiculous. He's a top talent regardless of position in the league.

Jameer Nelson's days of being really good are really over.
KevB 02:37 PM 02-23-2012
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
What 7 guards would you rather have over Deron Williams? The guy is phenominal. That's ridiculous. He's a top talent regardless of position in the league.

Jameer Nelson's days of being really good are really over.
It's a great time for point guards, but no way there's seven guys ahead of him. I'd go Rose and Paul, but that's about it. Westbrook, Rondo, Nash, and Parker are all good to great, but only Westbrook might be a guy I'd put ahead of Williams. The one thing I'll say about DW is he comes across as a bit of a bad teammate. He's got bad body language the times I've watched him, and just doesn't seem like a fun guy to play with.
Setsuna 06:05 PM 02-23-2012
Anyone about to watch knicks and heat?
DaKCMan AP 06:10 PM 02-23-2012
LETS GO HEAT!
DaKCMan AP 06:11 PM 02-23-2012
LEBRON!
Page 50 of 205
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Up