ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 158
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:08 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by DT#58:
If theres one thing Ive learned from been a Chief fan for over 52 years is never be over confident or simply expect a victory in a big game.
So many disappointments over the years, expecting a win, only to be let down by this or that bad performance/screwup.
You can break it all down and say they should dominate in this area or that area, but the fact is they must bring their A game and do it for 60 minutes.
Specifically the OLine hold up and the Dline dominate, then everything else should take care of itself.
Offence, Defence and Special teams firing on all cylinders.
Lets see if Tampa can deal with that.
We have Mahomes. They don't. I'm confident. Doesn't mean Chiefs will win but I feel good about this game.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:18 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
We have Mahomes. They don't. I'm confident. Doesn't mean Chiefs will win but I feel good about this game.
Mahomes has taught us over and over again that KC is never out of the game.
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:20 PM 01-31-2021
The Tampa Bay Suckaneers will suck Mahomes' goat testicles this entire game. These bastards should feel privileged to be playing in this game. An ass whooping is coming to them.
[Reply]
Sofa King 04:20 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
don't let our memes be dreams, mahomes

I think when done, this will end up being the best ever.
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:23 PM 01-31-2021
If theres one thing Ive learned from been a Chief fan for over 52 years is never be over confident or simply expect a victory in a big game.
So many disappointments over the years, expecting a win, only to be let down by this or that bad performance/screwup.
You can break it all down and say they should dominate in this area or that area, but the fact is they must bring their A game and do it for 60 minutes.
Specifically the OLine hold up and the Dline dominate, then everything else should take care of itself.
Dude, we have Patrick Lavon Mahomes the 2nd. What is there to fear? The suckaneers? They will get their asses handed to them. This game will not even be close.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:26 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I think when done, this will end up being the best ever.
well I won't put the fucking titles off center, that's for sure :-)
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:29 PM 01-31-2021
I don't think tampa run game will be all that effective in the game I have a feeling the chiefs will run better then the bucs.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:30 PM 01-31-2021
I’m honestly having a tough time finding a method TB has to win this one.

Their strength on offense is the short to medium passing game based on timing and our secondary takes those offenses apart at the seams, consistently.

Tampa’s strength on defense is their run defense and they have weaknesses in the secondary. Not a good look for a team about to face one of the more prolific offenses of recent memory.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:37 PM 01-31-2021
I would argue the Chiefs haven't truly disappointed in a big game since 2003, with the exception of 2016, when they had HFA for the divisional round.

I never got crazy hyped up over WC teams... the ceiling is what, losing in the Divisional Round probably? And it's hard to say '18 was some kind of huge disappointment when it was their first AFCCG in decades.

The rest is ancient history. Anyone who's been a Chiefs fan for more than the past two seasons has those same defense mechanisms built in, and they do come in handy.... OTOH, I try* to play the long game. They aren't winning them all over the next 20 years, but as long as Mahomes is healthy and the organization isn't completely incompetent, they'll be within a victory or three almost every year.

*as much as I tried last year though, I still had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach on Mahomes' 2nd interception against the 9ers. I'm watching it again right now and I hadn't felt like that during a Chiefs game in a long, long time. And there was still PLENTY of time to score another 3 touchdowns, obviously. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:40 PM 01-31-2021
The Browns game scared me, because we hadn't played them in awhile.

It turned out to be utter nonsense, soured only by the Mahomes injury. The AFCCG went as expected.

This team is just too fucking good. Nothing has stopped them, and nothing will stop them, for awhile.

Certainly not an old man and a pretty mediocre coach.
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:44 PM 01-31-2021
Mahomes changes everything. To quote Louis Riddick: He is the Ultimate Equalizer. Everyone just relax, have a drink or two and enjoy the ride. It will be historic.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:35 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Mahomes changes everything. To quote Louis Riddick: He is the Ultimate Equalizer. Everyone just relax, have a drink or two and enjoy the ride. It will be historic.
:-)

Good advice.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:45 PM 01-31-2021
More Covid precautions leading up to Super Bowl: #Chiefs have implemented a facility-and-home plan -- no restaurants, no grocery stores, barber shops and the like for all players and coaches. Goal: Get to finish line safely.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:49 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
More Covid precautions leading up to Super Bowl: #Chiefs have implemented a facility-and-home plan -- no restaurants, no grocery stores, barber shops and the like for all players and coaches. Goal: Get to finish line safely.
Good strategy
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:49 PM 01-31-2021
GUYS!!!..CAN WE STOP THE ARROGENT TALK PLEASE? YES MOST PEOPLE HAVE US AS THE FAVOURITES BUT LET US NEVER FORGET THAT THE FOOTBALL GODS KICKED OUR ASS FOR 50 FREAKING YEARS AND ONE GUY ON THE OTHER SIDE HAS HAD LUCK BEYOND BELIEF. SO LET'S BE HUMBLE AND JUST HOPE AND PRAY OUR GUYS PLAY TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL..THAT'S ALL WE CAN ASK FOR AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY. LET'S GO!!!.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 158
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Up