ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes / Brady / Salvy
Dante84 11:11 AM 04-20-2021
Brady is the ****ing worst.

Salvy loses the SB bet:

Sometimes words speak louder than actions. https://t.co/abOakhptsc pic.twitter.com/3jotEP9osF

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) April 19, 2021

Brady trolls Mahomes:

Nahhh I think actions always speak louder than words 😉 https://t.co/OkilMGgwN5

— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) April 20, 2021

Mahomes responds:

I guess we will see in 20 years... 🤷🏽*♂️😎 https://t.co/CnndcM9ihj

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) April 20, 2021

[Reply]
Bearcat 12:08 PM 04-20-2021
Brady fans will always point at the rings, and if Mahomes gets more, will point to other things like level of talent, winning in both conference, beating Mahomes, etc.

Mahomes fans will always point to the raw talent and athletic ability, and hopefully one day to a comparable number of rings.

Everyone else will debate forever with no clear consensus while Tony Kornheiser votes for Dan Marino or some bullshit.

The End, thank you for attending my TED talk on who's the best QB ever.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:13 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
As soon as Putin dies, Brady will be the worst human on earth.
I'd go with Kissinger but we have the same #2
[Reply]
carcosa 12:14 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The day that Tom Brady dies.....is the day that I’ll have a smile on my face for the rest of my life.
(Content warning: jacking off)

When Brady dies I will jack off!
[Reply]
Wallymo 12:38 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Brady fans will always point at the rings, and if Mahomes gets more, will point to other things like level of talent, winning in both conference, beating Mahomes, etc.

Mahomes fans will always point to the raw talent and athletic ability, and hopefully one day to a comparable number of rings.

Everyone else will debate forever with no clear consensus while Tony Kornheiser votes for Dan Marino or some bullshit.

The End, thank you for attending my TED talk on who's the best QB ever.
Well stated. An argument will be there for Mahomes if he gets 4+ superbowls and makes an assault on the passing records that surpasses Brady. After all, few argue that Bill Russell is superior to Jordan because of his eleven titles. The head-to-head is what it is. The best hope for Mahomes is that they meet again in next year's Super Bowl and Jesus wins.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:46 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
As soon as Putin dies, Brady will be the worst human on earth.
Wow
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:49 PM 04-20-2021
Here's some action for you Tom. Let's see you run for your life behind that sieve of an offensive line we put out there in the SB and see if you can even survive the first quarter.

I'm betting you wouldn't.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:06 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
BS, man.

That's like saying Bird will always be a better basketball player than Jordan because Jordan never beat Bird.

There aren't a lot of folks in Bird's corner on this argument.
The head to head is just gravy. So if Mahomes ties or gets close to Brady, tie goes to Brady. Now, not my opinion but this will be the general consensus. I think Mahomes is clearly more talented and just better than Brady. Brady had a super great system & got to play in the AFC East for years.

If Mahomes blows him out of the water or wins 2 more super bowls...then I think he can claim GOAT. I just don't know how anybody is ever going to do that. Not impossible but man, winning it all is hard. I don't really know how someone like Brady without all of the physical tools even does it. It almost makes no sense.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:23 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I hate to say this, but I don't see a way Mahomes can ever surpass Brady now that he's lost twice to him in the playoffs. Brady clearly doesn't look great. Like I think any Top 20 QB could have won the Super Bowl on the Bucs if replaced Brady, but that won't change perception and the facts.

Mahomes would have to win like 10 titles. I just don't see how that happens.
DUMB LOGIC!!..first time Pat was a rookie and lost a coin toss, and the second time he was injured with no protection. History will point these things out if Pat gets himself five or more rings. Also Brady lost twice to one guy in the SB so that would have to be part of the conversation too.
[Reply]
crispystl 01:38 PM 04-20-2021
I don't really know how someone like Brady without all of the physical tools even does it. It almost makes no sense.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhhhhhh I dooooooooo.....
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:40 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
DUMB LOGIC!!..first time Pat was a rookie and lost a coin toss, and the second time he was injured with no protection. History will point these things out if Pat gets himself five or more rings. Also Brady lost twice to one guy in the SB so that would have to be part of the conversation too.
History is written by the victor.
[Reply]
Chieftain 01:41 PM 04-20-2021
Mahomes needs to win 5 SBs to reach GOAT status. It's certainly doable. He is the greatest talent ever at the position. The stats will be there. But if he can win at least 5, that will cement his status in most people's eyes.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:02 PM 04-20-2021
I actually enjoy that Brady is so worried about Mahomes destroying his legacy that he felt he had to tweet that. I'm sure even he knows it wasn't a level playing field at the SB.

Also liked Barry's responses.

Those 3 INT's you threw in the NFC Championship Game sure were the mark of greatness. You shriveled up like a wet ballsack anytime a defender got anywhere near you. Glorified Jared Goff who sells junk science. Congrats.

— Barry McCockiner (@UltraWeedHater) April 20, 2021

[Reply]
wazu 02:04 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I actually enjoy that Brady is so worried about Mahomes destroying his legacy that he felt he had to tweet that. I'm sure even he knows it wasn't a level playing field at the SB.

:-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:04 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’d give my left nut for a rematch
So the refs can **** us over again? I'll pass.

Just have him actually lose this time in one of the NFC playoff games that he sucked in. I don't need to see that first half of the SB again.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:13 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Barry still doin' the Lord's work I see.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up