ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith announces retirement
-King- 09:57 AM 04-19-2021
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Elizabeth Smith (@lizbsmith11)

[Reply]
eDave 12:59 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We never rooted for Alex to get hurt.

We rooted for Cassel to get hurt.
:-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:01 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
:-)

Make a list of the posters who actually rooted for smith to get hurt. I guarantee it will be short and one of them was sandy vagina, who was the biggest

Alexsexual in the universe like a jilted lover. All this type of post is , is dishonest red herring..
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:01 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We never rooted for Alex to get hurt.

We rooted for Cassel to get hurt.
I can reference two specific posters by username who actively rooted for him to get hurt and were temp-banned as a result.

And your post made me laugh, damn it.
[Reply]
eDave 01:02 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Make a list of the posters who actually rooted for smith to get hurt. I guarantee it will be short and one of them was sandy vagina, who was the biggest

Alexsexual in the universe like a jilted lover. All this type of post is , is dishonest red herring..
You misunderstand my laughter. To that, I take offense.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:04 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I can reference two specific posters by username who actively rooted for him to get hurt and were temp-banned as a result.

do it

I guarnatee you they are trolls / worthless/ shitposters anyway

Because 2 posters did it to be trolls, doesnt mean that thought (rooting for his injury) was even remotely common...even among
alex haters. Believe me I was posting alot in those days. This attitude was NOT common.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:05 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
You misunderstand my laughter. To that, I take offense.

You werent around in the beginning of cassel's time....but I was here and I definitely agree that FAR more
people rooted for cassel to get hurt etc...I actually defended cassel quite a bit from those types of posts...and got shit on for it.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:06 PM 04-19-2021
do it

I guarnatee you they are trolls / worthless/ shitposters anyway

Because 2 posters did it to be trolls, doesnt mean that thought (rooting for his injury) was even remotely common...even among
alex haters. Believe me I was posting alot in those days. This attitude was NOT common.
If you consider The Franchise and Clay to be shitposters, then sure.

Clay isn’t a troll-he’s an enigma.
[Reply]
eDave 01:06 PM 04-19-2021
Yes.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:08 PM 04-19-2021
If you consider The Franchise and Clay to be shitposters, then sure.

Clay isn’t a troll-he’s an enigma.

well I think clay is a very valuable poster but to say that he wasnt trollish in those days is just dishonest. I have no

idea who 'the franchise' is but I have no memory of him or his involvement in the Alex Smith Wars . I don't think he

was one of the main voices during those times, unless he has changed usernames. And FTR any post calling for the injury of any player IS a troll/shitpost.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:09 PM 04-19-2021
well I think clay is a very valuable poster but to say that he wasnt trollish in those days is just dishonest. I have no

idea who 'the franchise' is but I have no memory of him or his involvement in the Alex Smith Wars . I don't think he

was one of the main voices during those times, unless he has changed usernames.
Franchise=Pestilence
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:13 PM 04-19-2021
Franchise=Pestilence

Ahh. Pest is a good guy. I doubt he TRULY wished injury on smith but I would have to see the post. It was probably just trollbait etc... My main point still stands though
- the idea that there was some widespread wish or desire for smith to be hurt in that last season (or before) just isn't true. There was maybe a FEW people who did want to start
Mahomes immediately even in the beginning of the 1st season but I would say 95%+ were OK with him stinning on the bench until far later in that season. And I say this as an Alex Smith hater
who was posting like crazy during those times from Day 1 of ALex Smith's tenure here and my memory is pretty solid on this.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 01:28 PM 04-19-2021
3rd and 12..... pass..... high right flutter ball out of bounds..... SMIFFFFF, gtfo! Rinse and repeat.
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:45 PM 04-19-2021
There was nothing wrong with rooting for an Alex Smith ankle sprain. =P

Quality human being, husband, father, etc.... but after years of excuses... was ready for something new.... IE: Mahomes.

Then there were douchebags HERE and in the media (Cough Kevin Keitzman) who wants Mahomes to stay on the bench and remain with Alex another season.
[Reply]
Mav 01:51 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
Well, imagine if the Chiefs drafted Geno Smith instead of bringing Alex in. Not that anyone here was advocating for that of course.

LOL Clay had Geno’s Schlong firmly planted down his throat and in his ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mav 01:54 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
He will forever be "what could have been." The Niners did a good job ruining him early on. Not sure if he would have done better elsewhere though. He's way too cautious.

He wasn’t overly cautious until year 2 when Mike Nolan questioned his toughness and destroyed his shoulder. His rookie year he slung it all over and had the arm to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 7 of 16
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up