ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I think Fisher is coming back
HemiEd 08:30 PM 03-31-2021
It just seems to be lining up where the Chiefs are planning on it to me.

His injury against Buffalo in the AFCCG was sudden and sad.

Bart Verch said he planned on him coming back in August.

Then he is suddenly cut/released.

A complete new OL minus a LT.

Yeah, I know about the draft, but it just seems to be stacking up for Fisher's return to me.

Discuss
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:51 PM 03-31-2021
Want to believe it, but it would take swallowing a lot of pride to get cut and then come back for way less. Not holding my breath. But you could tell fish and schwartz absolutely love Kansas city so who knows.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:52 PM 03-31-2021
Google, show me evidence that our offseason has been dogshit
[Reply]
staylor26 08:53 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Google, show me evidence that our offseason has been dogshit
:-)

Our offseason has been “dogshit”?

How exactly? What should’ve been done differently?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:00 PM 03-31-2021
Schwartz will gladly love to come back as a Chief. Fisher I’m not too sure
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:03 PM 03-31-2021
I feel like its an Ace up the sleeve move for Veach.

Probably already had a conversation with Fish about it and see where the off season takes us.

If we dont end up needing him he will likely land somewhere else after injuries happen but the Chiefs have first right of refusal.

Just a gut thought, nothing else.

PS. Based on the love the Chiefs have for Fish and the love he has for the team.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:05 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Schwartz will gladly love to come back as a Chief. Fisher I’m not too sure
I could see this happening as well.

Same theory, the Chiefs love Schwartz and Schwartz loves the team.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:08 PM 03-31-2021
I have no idea where their head is at, but if he's ready by August, I think a 2 year deal with the guarantee up front isn't out of the question. If he can be had cheap a transition year and getting his higher salary off the books is a sage move. I thought they'd do it quickly, but I'm a moron and know nothing, so....
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:13 PM 03-31-2021
I was thinking that too. I'm guessing that Veach probably told both of them to go out and see what they can get. Maybe even put an offer on the table that's there for the taking of they can't get any better.
[Reply]
O.city 09:13 PM 03-31-2021
He’s not coming back
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:15 PM 03-31-2021
About Week 4 a pair of glowing portals will open and Fisher AND Schwartz will step out.

"Brokedicks...assemble."

[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:18 PM 03-31-2021
I feel like people are just talking themselves into this so they dont have a knot in their stomach every time they think about our lack of a starting caliber left tackle. It is possible but id say unlikely if anything. He got cut because he wasnt going to be ready. They have made it obvious its time to get younger and better across the line. bringing back a 31 year old big man with an achilles injury doesn't fit the bill imo.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:21 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
About Week 4 a pair of glowing portals will open and Fisher AND Schwartz will step out.

"Brokedicks...assemble."

"Patrick! Patrick, can you read me?

On your left ass cheek"
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:22 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I feel like people are just talking themselves into this so they dont have a knot in their stomach every time they think about our lack of a starting caliber left tackle. It is possible but id say unlikely if anything. He got cut because he wasnt going to be ready. They have made it obvious its time to get younger and better across the line. bringing back a 31 year old big man with an achilles injury doesn't fit the bill imo.
And bringing in Okung who’s 3 years older and has more Injuries does for the bill?
[Reply]
oldman 09:30 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
I feel like its an Ace up the sleeve move for Veach.

Probably already had a conversation with Fish about it and see where the off season takes us.

If we dont end up needing him he will likely land somewhere else after injuries happen but the Chiefs have first right of refusal.

Just a gut thought, nothing else.

PS. Based on the love the Chiefs have for Fish and the love he has for the team.
That's kind of the way I see it. I don't think he'll be ready by August, but early to mid-October isn't out.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:36 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Our offseason has been “dogshit”?

How exactly? What should’ve been done differently?
We wasted the first three days of FA in suspended animation because our intel was wrong on Trent Williams.

Which was problematic to begin with: our actual offseason plan involves dumping a LT we literally went 26-1 with in order to try to outbid a half dozen other teams on the hottest free agent in the NFL — which we misjudged anyway.

We dropped the largest guard contract in league history for a really great guard. And we entered the offseason with gigantic holes at LT, WR, and DE. And we’re pretty much going to end up there.

It’s hard to imagine the long term ramifications of how dogshit this offseason has been. We cannot resteucture Mahomes, Kelce, or Jones every offseason. And we did it this year for mild returns at best.

And 2022 is going to be extraordinarily rough, as well. We had some tough holes to fill this offseason, and we failed to fill any of them, unless Veach has the best draft of his GM career. 2022 will offer more cap space, and somehow even more holes.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up