ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 28
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady received 27 PI calls in 2020
BlackOp 04:15 PM 02-11-2021
Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 27 PI calls this 2020 season, Kansas City received 4.

No other team had more than 19 (Miami/Pittsburgh) and 28 teams had less than 15.

Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 12 PI last year with Winston throwing for over 5000 yards...

Brady's Bucs received 15 more PI calls than the same team did last season...and set an NFL record.

Brady had 12 more PI calls than 28 other teams....16 more than 21 teams. He was essentially getting twice the PI calls of nearly every other franchise...and 7 times the amount as Mahomes.

25 teams had 11 or less...

Numbers dont lie...only the media about Brady's "greatness"

Chiefs were called for 2 PIs in one quarter of the SB...they only had their opponents flagged 4 times all year.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:09 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I that before or after you cut off my penis and stuff it in my mouth? Just checking...thanks for not burning my eyes out with molten lava..I appreciate it.
I've been ring blasted by dudes named after sports cars. You dont intimidate me.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:15 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I've been ring blasted by dudes named after sports cars. You dont intimidate me.
Ford Probe isnt a sports car...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:21 PM 02-11-2021
Hate on him all you want but he knows the rules and works tirelessly with his WRs to setup, and get, those calls. Not unlike how he, and 5head, perfected the rub route.

What's terribad is the PMII isn't working tirelessly to perfect the rub route (pick route that's not called) and drawing PI calls. Not to mention Brady is more than willing to let any official know when they've fucked up.

Nobility has a price. Tom has 7 rings. Let that sink in.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:26 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Hate on him all you want but he knows the rules and works tirelessly with his WRs to setup, and get, those calls. Not unlike how he, and 5head, perfected the rub route.

What's terribad is the PMII isn't working tirelessly to perfect the rub route (pick route that's not called) and drawing PI calls. Not to mention Brady is more than willing to let any official know when they've ****ed up.

Tommy Tongue-kisser is about as "noble" are Bernie Madoff...

He's the biggest fraud Superstar in modern sports history...

Did you know that neither team has scored a TD in his last 2 SBs?...and these teams had the two top offensive minds in football?..scored 12 points total. They had a combined month to create a strategy for the biggest game of their lives.

Drew Lock could have 2 rings in that scenario...
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:33 PM 02-11-2021

What's terribad is the PMII isn't working tirelessly to perfect the rub route (pick route that's not called) and drawing PI calls. Not to mention Brady is more than willing to let any official know when they've fucked up.

Uhh... did you watch the Super Bowl?

Because that's not what happened.... at all.

One so-called DPI hit the back wall. That's not training a WR, it's literally not DPI because it wasn't catchable. Another so-called DPI was incidental contact.... the WR tripped over himself. And even if they're training their wide outs to trip over themselves, still not DPI for incidental contact.

One of the defensive holds was nothing more than a hand on or in the vicinity of a receiver as he made his turn. Also not something they told receivers to do to draw penalties.

I guess if Brady was crying for all of those calls, that's something, but they didn't show any of that, either.

I mean, there is the whole "are you willing to cheat/cry/stretch the rules/dive" thing... and it seems to be a love/hate thing between people. I personally hate it, but I get it and the argument of "if they didn't call it, they wouldn't do it"..... I kind of like players to have a little integrity for the game though and it's not 'terribad' at all for Mahomes to play with integrity.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:41 PM 02-11-2021

What's terribad is the PMII isn't working tirelessly to perfect the rub route (pick route that's not called) and drawing PI calls. Not to mention Brady is more than willing to let any official know when they've ****ed up.

:-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:44 PM 02-11-2021
Here is the combined penalty line over his last 4 SBs

Brady's team 11-87
poor suckers 35-285

Brady had less than 23 yards of penalties in 3 of those..one was 1-5.

It never ends...and Brady is never on the losing side of any crucial statistic....or PI call.

His career is fake..

That 3:1 disparity in calls/yards is equal to the rings he shouldn't have.
[Reply]
Bobdigital 05:45 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
Here's what I found for New England's ranks on nflpenalties.com:

2020: 32nd in NFL (without Brady, LOL)
2019: 3rd in NFL
2018: 9th in NFL
2017: 5th in NFL
2016: 14th in NFL
2015: 7th in NFL
2014: 2nd in NFL
2013: 2nd in NFL
2012: 2nd in NFL
2011: 26th in NFL
2010: 12th in NFL

So, in Brady's last 10 years in New England, the Patriots were in the top 10 in PI beneficiary calls seven times. They were in the top 5 five times. They were in the top half of the league every year but one. And the year Brady leaves, they are magically dead last. :-)
Well they did have the 2nd fewest attempts. That could be a reason. It also doesn't help that Cam sucked this year and so they did a lot of short passes that rarely get called. This seems rather desperate honestly.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:53 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'd make you watch me have sex with your wife after I fracture your jaw
I once knew a guy like you back in Colorado.

He ended up being shot dead.

:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:05 PM 02-11-2021
Is the 27 number for the whole season or just the Super Bowl? It seemed like he got 27 during the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:11 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Here is the combined penalty line over his last 4 SBs

Brady's team 11-87
poor suckers 35-285

Brady had less than 23 yards of penalties in 3 of those..one was 1-5.

It never ends...and Brady is never on the losing side of any crucial statistic....or PI call.

His career is fake..

That 3:1 disparity in calls/yards is equal to the rings he shouldn't have.
It gets better in the Conference championships those same seasons...

Brady, in 3 out of the 4 games, had a combined 5-28 yards of penalties.

That's the total for three complete games...28 yards...five penalties

They were at a 2:1 disparity in penalty yards...for the 4 games.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:14 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
I know what you're saying, WI Chief, but this dude straight up believes it's because Tom Brady is a member of the Occult and his wife is a witch.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...gh-every-week/
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 02-11-2021, 06:17 PM
This message has been deleted by OrtonsPiercedTaint. Reason: Too dark
lawrenceRaider 06:27 PM 02-11-2021
Anyone joining in with HackOp is pathetic, and you know it.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:28 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Anyone joining in with HackOp is pathetic, and you know it.
Yea it’s pathetic to point out facts.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:30 PM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
A deeper dive into down, distance, score per occurrence would be interesting

*not volunteering
Yes EXACTLY! we need to see how many were 3rd or 4th and 5 or longer.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 28
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up